FREE virtual event offers Chinese reflexology tips for women. A healing modality you can apply yourself, quickly & easily.
You’re probably aware that reflexology is the application of appropriate pressure and massage to specific points and areas on the feet, hands, or ears.
On Wednesday, October 18, (If you’ve missed this date you can still get the recording here.) you can discover reflexology points to help you balance hormones, curb insomnia, diminish monthly cramps, and headaches and SO much more when you join traditional Chinese reflexologist and Dragon Spirit guide Holly Tse for The 3 Essential Chinese Reflexology Points for Women at 40, 50 & Beyond: Ancient Wisdom to Balance Your Hormones, Remove Energetic Blocks & Reignite Your Vitality.
Registration for this virtual event is free. Reserve your space now.
- If you’ve been looking for a simple, quick way to beneficially shift your health, wellbeing, and happiness — and even feed your soul — Holly offers a no-nonsense approach to Chinese reflexology with self-empowering ways to help you heal and live your life with the energy and vitality you crave!
During this exciting 60-minute online event, you’ll discover:
- The most important meridians to help your overall health, sleep, and energy
- The 3-Yin Crossing — and how this acupressure point can support the primary health concerns of women before, during, and after menopause
- How disharmonies in one of your organ meridians can contribute to weight gain and fatigue (and why you may sabotage diets if you ignore this crucial meridian!)
- A practice to work with your inner fountain of youth to slow down the effects of aging
- Why so many women deplete their “jing” as a result of overgiving… and how to revitalize it so you feel strong and vital
- More than anything, Chinese reflexology provides a simple path from powerlessness to taking charge of your body, mind, heart, and spirit.
Don’t miss your chance to learn how you can easily administer reflexology on yourself wherever you are and whenever you need it, to clear energy imbalances from stress, worry, anger, fear, and more!
P.S. During The 3 Essential Chinese Reflexology Points for Women at 40, 50 & Beyond, you’ll learn easy hands-on methods you can self-apply to harmonize your qi (life force energy) and take charge of your health for greater vitality, joy, and wellbeing.
This event is free but requires registration. RSVP here.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.