Harness your ‘body wisdom’ to navigate stress & heal trauma and pain.
Would you like to always feel clear and centered… even in the craziest of situations? To be able to transform feelings of overwhelm and trauma that may be hijacking your joy, creativity, and vitality?
The key to experiencing this powerful shift lies in discovering how to reconnect with the deep wisdom of your body.
Doing that can be challenging when there’s a greater potential for discord at this time of year –– whether you’re in an election season, the holiday season, or a season of change. The effects can stress your body, mind, emotions, and relationships.
On Saturday, November 17, you can start to harness your body’s wisdom so you can respond in new ways to old and new stress when you join leading conscious awareness instructor Suzanne Scurlock for Finding Center in an Off-Center World: How to Transcend Stress & Overwhelm Using Your Body Wisdom.
Registration for this virtual event is free. Reserve your space now.
Tap into your body’s innate wisdom to deal with difficult people and situations.
When you join this FREE video event, you’ll discover:
- Techniques to elegantly navigate challenging times — and difficult people — using your body’s guidance system (just in time for the holidays!)
- How to stay centered and yet still connected when life pulls you in every direction
- Practices that activate your body’s 6 wisdom centers to dissolve stress, pain, and overwhelm — and give you access to the wisdom that’s waiting for you deep down in your bones
- Simple ways to release trauma and old belief patterns that have been locked in your body… until now
- How to hold healthy boundaries in uncomfortable situations, no matter who’s involved
Suzanne will guide you to open to the full range of body wisdom you need to lead a creative, happy, healthful life — and that supports you in attracting the resources you need to bring your unique gifts into the world.
If you’ve been looking for a new approach to navigating stress and responding in healthy ways –– especially to challenging people and situations –– you’ll want to join Suzanne for this fascinating event!
P.S. During Finding Center in an Off-Center World, you’ll discover how to attune to your body’s wisdom areas to dissolve stress, pain, and overwhelm — and better navigate (and heal) in what appears to be a VERY off-center world.
This event is free but requires registration. RSVP here.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.