Discover How to Move Beyond the Tendency for Self-Sabotage Behavior & Limiting Your Own Fulfillment
We all want more out of life… more love, more joy, more meaning…but how can we stop self-sabotage behavior in relationships and in life?
Our intensely materialistic culture also tells us to want more, but this “more” has us chasing after external sources of perceived happiness — a “perfect” relationship, dream job, financial windfall, or similar shiny object.
Yet, we all eventually discover that “more” of these material desires is never enough— because all of us have a fundamental drive for true fulfillment and meaning on a deeper level.
If life is calling you to rediscover the luminous love, joy, and peace that is your deepest nature, I have a special invitation for you…
On Wednesday, February 26, 2020 (If you miss or can’t make this insightful event to help stop self-sabotage behavior, you can still register to access it here.) spiritual teacher Miranda Macpherson will help you begin to relax out of your unfulfilling patterns and into living a life of Grace — in a free video event, Find True Fulfillment & Stop Chasing After ‘More’: Why Your Ego Gets in the Way of Receiving Life’s Deepest Gifts.
Move Past Self-Limiting Beliefs, Self-Sabotage Behaviors, and Welcome Grace into Your Life
In this powerful hour of discovering how to stop self-sabotage behaviors, you’ll discover:
- How to spot the false idols that direct you into an endless loop of constantly seeking meaning without ever feeling fulfilled
- Specific ways you’re likely self-sabotaging in relationship and love and holding back on letting “the good” fully into your life
- How divine love melts your ego’s defenses and self-sabotaging behaviors — making you feel vulnerable AND more transparent to Grace
- The transforming power of what Miranda calls Ego Relaxation — learning to stay present and undefended with what IS
- A potent meditation and inquiry practice to compassionately dissolve your obstacles — and finally allow nourishing goodness to permeate your heart, mind, and life
With Miranda’s guidance, you’ll discover how to move beyond the tendency to self-sabotage your own fulfillment in relationships and in life — so you can confidently and selflessly share your unique gifts with a world that is sorely in need of them.
Founder & Editor in Chief
P.S. In Find True Fulfillment & Stop Chasing After ‘More’: Why Your Ego Gets in the Way of Receiving Life’s Deepest Gifts, Miranda Macpherson will help you explore the reasons you resist the power of Grace that’s always trying to help, heal, grow, and bless you…
… and what it takes to get out of your own way and stop the self-sabotaging behaviors so you can walk through this world as the graceful human being you were made to be.
This event is free but requires registration. RSVP here.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. However, if you register and miss it, these vital insights on how to stop self-sabotage in relationships and life, you’ll receive a downloadable recording of the event as soon as it’s available.