Combine Essential Oils & Herbs Effectively (and Safely)
These powerful natural remedies “trigger” your brain and immune system to respond in specific ways — empowering your body to heal and rebalance itself.
And of course, medicinal herbs have their own vast healing potential… allowing you to address common health conditions and harmonize your body, mind, emotions, and spirit.
But what happens when you combine essential oils and herbs?
Naturopathic doctors and herbalists are not generally trained in use of essential oils… and aromatherapists are not usually trained in herbal medicine. So the answer to this important question has eluded both individuals and practitioners… until now.
On Wednesday, November 7, world-renowned plant medicine expert David Crow will share valuable insights and information during a FREE video event, How to Integrate Herbs & Essential Oils for Greater Therapeutic Power: Innovative Remedies for Your Respiratory, Digestive & Nervous Systems.
Plant Medicine Pioneer David Crow Will Expertly Guide You to Discover:
- Three herb-and-essential-oil combinations to boost your immunity during the cold-and-flu season
- Specific guidance for applying potent, yet gentle combinations to improve your digestion and strengthen your nervous system
- Essential-oil-and-herb “pairings” that every home pharmacy should have
- The science behind combining herbs and essential oils — when to combine and when not to
- How to safely combine different forms of the same herb to maximize the therapeutic benefits
Whether you’re a plant medicine novice or an experienced practitioner, you’ll receive scientifically backed information and practical guidance for combining essential oils and herbs for exceptional results.
This virtual event is free — but be sure to register here!
P.S. In How to Integrate Herbs & Essential Oils for Greater Therapeutic Power, David Crow will share with you his innovative approach to combining herbs and essential oils to increase their therapeutic power and depth.
You’ll gain insight into when and why to combine herbs and essential oils for potent prevention and healing… and how to do so safely and effectively!