Use your brain waves to repair your body, transform your life and create your own reality.
In Silicon Valley, it’s all the rage to talk about “biohacking.”
However, what renowned teacher and bestselling author Dawson Church offers is a kind of “consciousness-hacking” — rooted in meticulously researched evidence — that can rewire your body and shift your baseline for health and wellbeing.
This is exciting news, and it gets even better…you’re invited to discover how to bring this practice into your life during a free video event Wednesday, June 13 (If you miss the live event you can still register for the recording here.), called Mind to Matter Breakthroughs: How to Apply Astonishing New Science to Transform Your Health, Heal Your Body & Create Your Own Reality.
Dawson has a knack for making cutting-edge science accessible and practical, particularly for transforming our lives.
During this informative “create your own reality” event, you’ll discover:
- How training your mind to achieve certain brain waves can increase telomere regeneration by up to 10 times, which can have a dramatic effect on your lifespan
- How certain brain waves boost the number of stem cells your body is producing, increasing your ability to repair your body quickly
- Why gamma brain waves can stimulate removal of amyloid plaques, which are associated with Alzheimer’s disease
- Why certain frequencies increase your ability to repair DNA, which helps prevent bodily decay
- The power of coherent brain states, which increase the synchronization of the firing of neurons in different parts of the brain, which increases your memory and overall cognitive ability
Whether Dawson is talking about cultivating the most uplifting brainwaves… or your greatest heart-brain coherence… or how your telomeres can repair your DNA… you’ll come away with a profound understanding and practical tools to create meaningful change.
A downloadable recording of Mind to Matter Breakthroughs: How to Apply Astonishing New Science to Transform Your Health, Heal Your Body & Create Your Own Reality will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.