Reconnect with Your Body’s Wisdom, Your Body’s Innate Intelligence
In today’s culture, we’ve largely lost touch with the vital information held in the body. Join us to explore a convergence of ancient wisdom and new science to help us reconnect to your body’s wisdom and the natural intelligence within the body.
Our bodies know the most important things—what feels uniquely right to each of us when it comes to whom and how to love, the nourishment we need, and how to rest, restore, and heal.
Our bodies carry the mysteries of our lineage—from dreams of our ancestors to wisdom of their sacred traditions. Our bodies are drawn from the elements of land and sea and stars, and house our histories and potential selves.
The challenge we face is learning to trust and surrender to our body’s wisdom as our guide.
Too often, we ignore the wisdom of the body and the body’s intelligence and find ourselves disconnected and out of sync. Yet our body’s intelligence is always available to us. The question is: Are we willing to listen, yield, and follow?
When we attune to the body’s wisdom, we open to more magic and flow; when we allow ourselves to move beyond the limits of what we intellectually know, we avail ourselves to deeper experiences of growth, healing, and connection as never before.
Please join us for this breakthrough series and learn how to attune to this greatest of all wisdom guides—your very own awake, sensitive, knowing body’s intelligence.
Tami Simon & Kriste Peoples
Hosts of The Wisdom of the Body Summit
PS—Experience guided embodiment practices offered by more than a dozen of our presenters when you purchase The Wisdom of the Body Summit Upgrade Package today!
Meet Your Wisdom of the Body Hosts
founded Sounds True in 1985 as a multimedia publishing house with a mission to disseminate spiritual wisdom. She hosts a popular weekly podcast called Insights at the Edge, where she has interviewed many of today’s leading teachers.
is a writer, workshop facilitator, running coach, women’s group founder, self-described outdoorist, and speaker for women’s empowerment. She believes we grow stronger when we work together to bring out the best in each other.
Transformational Leaders on the Body’s Wisdom & Body’s Intelligence Include:
- Reginald A. Ray, PhD, meditation teacher and author “True Wisdom Is Found in the Body and Nowhere Else”
- Caroline Myss, spiritual teacher and author“The Bio-Spiritual Ecology of Our Bodies”
- Seane Corn, yoga teacher and activist”Revolution of the Soul”
- Richard Miller, PhD, yoga and meditation teacher “Our Body Has Sacred Windows to the Infinite”
- Dawson Church, PhD, health writer and researcher “Why Talk Is Not Enough”
- Donna Eden, author and energy medicine practitioner “The Body Knows What to Do”
- Bruce Lipton, PhD, cell biologist and author “The Human Mind: The Voice of the Creator”
- Shiva Rea, yoga teacher and author “Listening to the Earth Body”, and
- 24 other transformational leaders, teachers and healers on the topic of the body’s wisdom and the body’s intelligence!