Mudras for Healing and Transformation is the most complete presentation available on the ancient yogic science of mudra, yogic hand gestures for healing the physical body, balancing the mind and awakening spirit. Mudras for Healing and Transformation includes:
- Contains one hundred and eight mudras with in depth descriptions, drawings of the mudra.
- Contains color coded benefits and contra-indications for each mudra.
- Each mudra is accompanied by a guided meditation that reveals and awakens its essential quality or archetype
- The appendix includes easy reference tables for each mudra with photographs ideal for use by yoga teachers and therapists.
- Includes a special section describing the use of mudras to support the effects and benefits of mudras on specific yoga postures.
- Includes a special section describing the use of mudras to support the effects and benefits of the principal pranayamas.
- Contains mudra sequences that accompany specific sanskrit mantras including Gayatri
- Fully illustrated with inspiring water colors by Brazilian artist Sergio Resek.
What industry experts are saying about this book…
“Mudras for Healing and Transformation has the potential to change the face of the way most yoga is practiced in the West.”
– Amy Weintraub, founding director of the LifeForce Yoga Healing Institute and author of Yoga Skills for Therapists and Yoga for Depression
“This is the best collation of mudras available and should be a reference text on every yoga teacher’s shelf.”
– Richard Miller, PhD, ERYT-500, President, Integrative Restoration Institute, co-founder the International Association of Yoga Therapists
Buy on Amazon here!