Cultivate a deeper sense of belonging through ancestral connection and reweaving your ancestral story.
Are there parts of yourself, your family history and your ancestral story that you’ve lost touch with?
If so, how might your life change if you could reconnect with your ancestral story and witness the truth of your lineage, the difficulties that have been surmounted, and the wisdom that has been earned?
You might become more empowered, wiser, and better able to understand who you are and where you’re headed.
Perhaps you’d also feel a deeper sense of belonging, of your place in the world — and be better able to navigate life and cultivate a brighter future for yourself and others.
On Tuesday, April 30th, 2019 (if you miss this date you may be able to still access the recording) Native American spiritual activist, storyteller, teacher, and singer Gemma Benton will show you how to connect more fully with your ancestors through story and song during a complimentary video event: Reweaving Your Ancestral Story: Ritual, Story & Song to Remember ‘the Forgotten,’ Heal the Past & Rekindle Belonging.
Heal wounded parts of yourself and ensure a better future for your ancestral lineage.
During this powerful hour, you’ll:
- Understand why connecting with ancestors is essential for opening the portal to the Spirit world and your own higher Self
- Discover how you can cultivate a capacity to witness ancestral stories as a way to increase resilience and navigate life challenges
- Learn how you can start creating a new mythology for your family that allows you to heal painful stories
- Receive key principles to bring forth the power and wisdom in the stories of your ancestors and access them in your daily life
- Participate in a healing ritual to connect with the “Land of the Forgottens” — re-membering and connecting with their power and drawing from their wisdom
Gemma has taught the power of reweaving our ancestral story for close to 30 years, helping people heal debilitating family issues, from abuse to addiction, by addressing the “spirits in the shadows” with an open heart.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to discover how to connect with your ancestors to cultivate a deeper sense of belonging… and become a wise and loving elder yourself!
P.S. If you’re ready to live more fully in your power and discover how enjoyable and easy it is to experience ancestral wisdom through story and song, don’t miss: Reweaving Your Ancestral Story: Ritual, Story & Song to Remember ‘the Forgotten,’ Heal the Past & Rekindle Belonging…with Gemma Benton
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.
Check out our High Vibe Tribe TV Interview with Gemma Benton here. You can download our podcast with Gemma and subscribe to our podcast HighVibeTribeRadio.com here.