SACRED PATHWAYS: Discover how to live your life powered by spirit wisdom, prayer and blessings
Are you ready to discover more about how you can live yours — for a life powered by spirit wisdom, prayer, and blessings infused with grace?
On Wednesday, February 19, 2020 (If you can’t make this event for sacred pathways, you can still register to access the recording after, here.) you’ll have a chance to receive a spirit wisdom transmission from one of the most revered Indigenous elders alive today. She’ll share about how you can infuse each moment of your day with reverence for life, connected to your ancestors and animal totems to guide you.
You can find out more and reserve your free seat for Grandmother’s Healing Spirit Wisdom: A Prayer, Blessing & Sharing Circle for Your Sacred Pathways, here.
Our featured teacher, Grandmother Flordemayo, has had a remarkable journey from humble beginnings as the 13th child born to a Mayan mother, to an apprenticeship with Don Alejandro, a globally respected elder, and her eventual role in the 13 Indigenous Grandmothers as well as in subsequent councils.
During this free online event for walking your Sacred Pathways, you’ll:
- Participate in a powerful collective prayer
- Understand how to open yourself to be a vessel for healing
- Witness Grandmother Flordemayo’s Sacred Staff, and understand how to create such a staff infused with your own blessings to power your “Sacred Pathways”
- Receive Mayan spirit wisdom about aligning with the special qualities of each day, each of which has its own Mayan term and cosmology
- Open to a vision in which we are all co-creating a universal human family
In this special event, Grandmother Flordemayo will share about HOW to open to grace in a way that leads to seemingly miraculous events and healings.
I hope to “see” you there! It’s FREE to attend and you’ll receive a recording if you can’t listen live.
Founder & Transformational Teacher of Consciousness
P.S. In Grandmother’s Healing Spirit Wisdom: A Prayer, Blessing & Sharing Circle, Grandmother Flordemayo will share potent insights for how to live your “Sacred Pathways,”as well as the universal wisdom she acquired through immersion in Indigenous traditions and a life of prayer.
This Sacred Pathways event is free but requires registration. RSVP here.