Shamanism is one of the greatest spiritual traditions for awakening, healing, and transformation…
Encompassing diverse Earth traditions, ancient practices, and sacred rituals to heal, shamanism can help you cultivate spiritual alignment, abundance, and a natural sense of deep interconnection with all the world — seen and unseen.
Shamanism brings you home to your highest self and supports all of humanity to transform self-defeating patterns, ancestral wounds, and a sense of separation into a soul-aligned, interconnected way of living.
Some shamans work with guardian beings and subtle realms; others use sound technologies (like didgeridoos)…
Some are immersed in visioning, dreaming, and journeying for guidance and healing, while others emphasize the power of communal ritual…
And some access to healing through plant medicines, while others have relationships with plants that focus more on offering herbal remedies for disease.
That’s why I’m delighted to tell you about The Shamanism Global Summit — a free online event taking place July 9–11.
Free Online Event
The Shamanism Global Summit
July 9–11, 2019
I’m honored to invite you to join esteemed shamanic teachers and healers — including Sandra Ingerman, Alberto Villoldo, Jane Burns, Grandmother Flordemayo, don Oscar Miro-Quesada, HeatherAsh Amara, Christine Stevens, Robert Moss, Daniel Foor, Nicki Scully,
Evelyn Rysdyk, José and Lena Stevens, Fredy Quispe Singona, Nonty Charity Sabic, and others.
They’ll be sharing practical wisdom for you to access guidance, healing, and power for more sacred living.
Here’s some of what the brilliant speakers will be sharing with you…
- Sandra Ingerman will illuminate how becoming allies with the land and the animals where you live is essential to understanding shamanic practice.
- Alberto Villoldo will demonstrate how to summon luminous beings — a lineage of medicine men and women who work from the invisible world — and become a part of their lineage of Earthkeepers.
- Grandmother Flordemayo will reveal how ancestral wisdom and prayer make up the foundation of her sacred spiritual path.
- don Oscar Miro-Quesada will explore reverence as a catalyst for human and planetary evolution… and offer a refreshing antidote to the existential crisis permeating our world.
- HeatherAsh Amara will explore ways that we unconsciously leak energy, and provide effective methods for using ancient shamanic wisdom to uncover your vibrancy and healing power.
- Christine Stevens will provide a 3-step drumming healing approach that honors a variety of Tantric shamanic traditions.
I hope you’ll join this special event to receive deep insights, rituals, and guidance for sacred living from some of the world’s most revered shamans and teachers of this ancient path.
Register for The Shamanism Global Summit now — and discover practices from diverse shamanic wisdom streams that can provide what you are seeking next on your spiritual journey — at no charge.
Founder & Editor in Chief
P.S. Here’s some more of what the esteemed speakers will be sharing during The Shamanism Global Summit…
Robert Moss will unveil the keys to using your dreams as portals for healing and lucid shamanic journeys all over the multiverse.
Daniel Foor will discuss the controversy around cultural appropriation in shamanism and share ways to proactively ground shamanic practices in an ethic of cultural healing.
Nicki Scully will offer rigorous shamanic initiations and rites that provided the high priests and priestesses of ancient Egypt direct access to the Source of all creation.
Evelyn Rysdyk will show how creating a daily practice of intent and ceremony can fill your days with more meaning… and your life with more richness, productivity, and accomplishment.
José and Lena Stevens will explain how, when you focus on self-healing, you can begin to understand where patterns of wounding and dysfunction came from in your lineage — and heal your ancestors in the process.
Fredy Quispe Singona will affirm how unconditional self-love is the most powerful medicine necessary in today’s challenging times.
Nonty Charity Sabic will discuss the biggest and most urgent responsibilities of being a shaman in modern-day society — particularly involving political, religious, and spiritual conflicts, as well asclimate change.