What is self perception and your self view on the Map of Consciousness®?
ENJOY THIS “YOUR WEEKLY DOSE OF HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS”
What is Self Perception and How Do You Percieve Yourself?
What is self-perception? Well, it’s how you view yourself. What lense are you using to view yourself? Is it positively oriented or negativeley oriented. The good news is that your self-perception can be measured as to its level of consciousness. Is your self-view of a high or low level of consciousness?
Listen in as I discuss the self-view as one aspect of the consciousness calibrations on the Map of Consciousness. Understand what your perception of your self is so that you can make changes if needed.
I will put the levels of consciousness of varying self-views into context from low to high.
So before you read further, I ask that you consider the question:
What’s your self-perception or how you view yourself in general?
What’s the words or the feelings you would use to describe your self perception?
Now don’t judge yourself if it’s not how you want to view yourself. Recognize that you are coming into the awareness that your self-perception does matter (in consciousness) as it will attract things into your life that will support that self-perception whether it’s positive or negative.
Be aware, that we are all a mixed bag of consciousness, on a wide variety of topics. Our “mixed bag” creates our own unique level of consciousness, self view, God view and world view for that matter.
Also be aware that every level of consciousness is what would be considered an “Impersonal Attractor” field or energy field. Whatever “energy field” or level of consciousness that you give your attention to will attract more of “like” energies to it (you). In other words, “like attracts like”.
So…be careful what you “wish” for! What is held in mind tends to manifest whether that is something you want or something you don’t want. The Law of Attraction folks have been speaking of this for decades. Consciousness reaserch is finding the same truth, yet from understanding levels of consciousness perspectives.
What came to me when I understood that every level of consciousness is an impersonal attractor field, was that this is another way of describing FREE WILL. We all have the free will to put our attention on anything we want and “be” anyway we want to be.
What we’re coming into awareness about is that putting your attention on negatively oriented “attractor fields” brings more of that negatively oriented field of experience to you!
I didn’t realize that!?!
So now that we have the Map of Consciousness® and scientific direction as to the different levels of consciousness, we can begin to realign our intentions in our life for what we want and who we want to be.
Realigning your self-perception can create a ripple affect in your own consciousness and assist you in setting the course and the foundation for building a better life.
For levels of consciousness based on your self perception, see below.
Introducing: TrumpeterOfTruthRadio.com &
“Your Weekly Dose of Higher Consciousness” Podcast
Your Self Perception is Measurable!
So, above, I asked you to anser the question, “What is your self-perception or view of yourself?”
Did you, like me, have a second take on what first came to mind? I noticed my self-perception came up negatively oriented. As I caught myself having this self-perception, I realized I didn’t consciously feel this way.
Unfortunately, what’s running unconsciously can affect the quality of your life and your health!
So let’s take a look at the Map of Conscioousness® as it realtes to your self-perception or as the map calls it, self-view.
Lower Levels of Consciousness* Self -View Calibrations (aka self-perception)
Any consciousness calibrations below 200 on the Map of Consciousness (MOC) are considered lower levels of consciousness. These levels are negative aspect oriented, downward pulling and destructive. There is no “energy” in the lower levels of cosnciousness or “attractor fields” to create what you want in life, be that health, happy relationships, a job you enjoy, financial prosperity, etc.
If you realize that your self-perception is of a lower level of consciousness, you may want to make a change and reorient your self view to that of one which is positively oriented. (Higher levels of consciousness calibrations of self-perception follow this list.
Lower Levels of Consciousness:
- Self View is MISERABLE at 20 on the MOC, The predominant emotion and energy field is humiliation at this level of consciousness LOC.
- Self View is EVIL at 30 on the MOC. The predominant emotion and energy field is blame and wanting to blame at this LOC.
- Self View is HOPELESS at 50 on the MOC. The predominant emotion and energy field is despair at this LOC.
- Self View is TRAGIC at 75 on the MOC. The predominant emotion and energy field is regret at this LOC.
- Self View is FRIGHTENING at 100 on the MOC. The predominant emotion and energy field is anxiety at this LOC.
- Self View is DISAPPOINTING at 125 on the MOC. The predominant emotion and energy field is cravingness or lower level wanting at this LOC.
- Self View is ANTAGONISTIC at 150 on the MOC. The predominant emotion and energy field is anger and hate at this LOC.
- Self View is DEMANDING at 175 on the MOC. The predominant emotion and energy field is scornful and proud at this LOC.
*To put all of this into context, accrording to consciousness research, only 15% of the planet calibrates at 200 or above on the MOC and 50% of the United States.
Higher Levels of Consciousness Self -View Calibrations (aka self-perception)
Any consciousness calibrations at 200 or above are higher levels of consciousness, meaning they are positive aspect oriented, upward pulling and constructive. The “energy” to create is available at higher levels of consciousness. How much energy do you need to create a happy, loving and fulfilling life? Look to the higher levels of consciousness and align yourself with levels of consciousness you know you can reach right now.
It’s likely you are of a higher level of consciousness on some topic. Intend to be of a higher level of consciousness about your own self-perception. To learn to love yourself is of a very high level of consciousness. With this in mind, take a look at the…
Higher Levels of Consciousness:
- Self View is FEASIBLE at 200 on the MOC. The predominant emotion and energy field is empowering and affirming at this LOC.
- Self View is SATISFACTORY at 250 on the MOC. The predominant emotion and energy field is trusting at this LOC.
- Self View is HOPEFUL at 310 on the MOC. The predominant emotion and energy field is optimistic with positively oriented intention at this LOC.
- Self View is HARMONIOUS at 350 on the MOC. The predominant emotion and energy field is forgiving and accepting at this LOC.
- Self View is MEANINGFUL at 400 on the MOC. The predominant emotion and energy field is understanding and reasonable at this LOC.
- Self View is BENIGN at 500 on the MOC. The predominant emotion and energy field is reverence for life and lovingness at this LOC.
- Self View is COMPLETE at 540** on the MOC. The predominant emotion and energy field is serenity and joy at this LOC.
- Self View is PERFECT at 600 on the MOC. The predominant emotion and energy field is bliss and illumination at this LOC.
- Self View IS at 700-1000 on the MOC. The predominant emotion and energy field is ineffable at this LOC.
**According to consciousness research, only 4/10ths of 1% of the people on the planet calibrate at 540 or above on the MOC.
THE MAP OF CONSCIOUSNESS® is a logarithmic scale. Each point on the map is a log 10. So, 10 on the MOC is 10 to the 10th power, 200 on the MOC is 10 to the 200th power. The power becomes exponentially quantum in nature as you go up the MOC.
To learn more about the consciousness research findings, check out the recommended books by Dr. David R. Hawkins below.
Thank You for Supporting The Mind Body Spirit Network!
When you purchase our Member Curated Book Recommendations on Amazon, we earn a small commission that helps support our Mission and Vision for our “Be the Change Community”.
If you’d like to peruse our Lighthouse Library of Member Curated Books and video book reviews, click here.
NOTES ABOUT CONSCIOUSNESS CALIBRATIONs IN GENERAL:
All calibrations are based on Dr. David R. Hawkins decades of research into consciousness, and the Map of Consciousness that came from this research, so as to put into context where true, constructive power really exists and where it doesn’t.
The Map of Consciousness is a logarithmic scale of 0-1,000, where 100 on the Map of Consciousness is 10 to the 100th power, 200 is 10 to the 200th power, etc. The higher you go up on the Map of Consciousness, the more quantum in nature the power level comes.
Any calibration below 200 holds no truth and no power and is destructive in nature.
TRUE POWER begins at 200 on the Map of Consciousness (10 to the 200th power) and it is the level of COURAGE. In order to turn around anything that’s negatively oriented in your life, you need to step into courage on the matter in order to do so.
Leave a Reply