Are You a Highly Sensitive Person- HSP?
Do you even know what an HSP is?
Well today may be your lucky day as we interview Julie Bjelland, transformational leader, teacher and healer for highly sensitive persons -HSPs and Global HSP Consultant that has helped 1,000’s of HSPs step into their true gifts as an HSP and let go of “shoulding all over themselves” about how to be in the world in a way that doesn’t suit them.
Today we discuss highly sensitive persons traits and problems that are common to HSPs.
Highly Sensitive Person Traits & Problems Can Include:
- Intense anxiety and overwhelm
- Susceptibility to angy outbursts
- Panick attacks
- Chronic health conditions
- Inability to set and maintain health boundaries
- Not having enough downtime and selfcare
- Being overly apologetic
- Hiding your true needs
- Feeling like you are always giving yet never balanced on the receiving end of things that leads to feelings of resentment
- Taking on other people’s issues including emotional and health and not paying attention to what you’re taking on and thinking it’s yours!?!
Julie discusses her challenges as an HSP and how she came to be a highly sensitive person – HSP and a licensed highly sensitive person therapist. She also discusses what to look for if you suspect your child may be an HSP.
HSPs are wired differently! Their brains process information in unique and distintive ways! Once people suspect they may be a highly sensitive person HSP, frett not! There are therapies, coping strategies and HSP training programs, tools and techniques to help you re-train the brain from what you’ve grown up with, that likely didn’t suit you to a re-trained.
- The ability to read the energy of someone quite quickly & understand where they may be at and what they need
- The ability to solve problems in effective and unique ways that non-HSPs wouldn’t see or recognize
- Artistic expression in many forms
- Being highly intuitive
Julie’s Brain Training Courses for HSPs
ONLINE COURSES FOR HIGHLY SENSITIVE PERSONS
Julie Bjelland is a highly sensitive person HSP therapist, author, and leader in the field of high sensitivity, and has helped thousands of highly sensitive people (HSP) around the world. As an HSP herself, Julie understands what it’s like to live with high sensitivity and strong emotions, and is on a mission to empower HSPs to live their best lives.
Julie has developed proprietary HSP tools and techniques to help reduce the challenges and increase the positives that HSPs experience on a daily basis. These techniques have been developed over years of working with highly sensitive people and have proven extremely successful for her clients and students.
In her free time, Julie loves being in nature, being around animals, gardening, reading, and daydreaming about having a little farm one day. She shares her home with her chef partner, two children, and a houseful of pets and plants.
More Highly Sensitive Person Books & Resources We Spoke of:
HIGHLY SENSITIVE PERSON BOOKS BY JULIE BJELLAND
HIGHLY SENSITIVE PERSON BOOKS BY ELAINE ARON
Upcoming & Past Shift Network FREE Online Events
RELATED TO HIGHLY SENSITIVE PERSONS & EMPATHS