Shamanic Journeying to Connect With the Earth’s Elements & Other Nature Allies with Sandra Ingerman (January – February 2021): Experience a shamanic journey to receive healing guidance. Discover how you can cultivate relationships with Nature’s beings to transform suffering. Participate in a guided ceremony to honor your deep relationship with the elements.
There is a higher dimension of consciousness beyond our human suffering that we can step into at any time…
Nature is our greatest teacher and healer, and by learning her language, we learn how to survive and even thrive.
In all her beauty and knowledge of renewal, death, and rebirth, she holds what we need to know in order to navigate these difficult times — and to be filled with awe at the healing she provides.
On Wednesday, January 20,2021 world-renowned shamanism teacher Sandra Ingerman will help you discover how to cultivate deep, truly reciprocal relationships with the beings of the natural world… for your healing and theirs.
You can register here for Shamanic Journeying to Connect With the Earth’s Elements & Other Nature Allies: Find Healing, Wisdom & Belonging in Reciprocal Relationships With Spirits of the ‘Middle World’:
During this powerful hour with Sandra, you’ll:
- Discover how to step into a higher dimension of reality and promote healing by being with and talking to nature beings to experience the Middle World in a reciprocal way
- Learn how a focus on technology versus ecology disconnects us from Nature and creates imbalances within ourselves and the Earth’s ecosystems — how, for example, can we address climate change while we’re disconnected from the elements?
- Discover how reconnecting to our soul, our helping spirits, and Source is the key to thriving during these times
- Discover how the power of love, along with our beliefs and intentions coupled with a deep connection to the natural world, can create healing results that appear to defy science
- Join in a guided commitment ceremony — led by Sandra’s shamanism teacher, Isis — to honor your deep relationship with the Earth elements within and around you
From our wise tree ancestors to nature beings of land, sea, and sky… to the elements, from crystals to water… you’ll discover how simply being with and learning to respectfully communicate with the natural world can teach you how to adapt to the many changes that occur in your own life.
You’ll also learn how the level of dis-ease many of us are experiencing along with the planet’s own imbalance due to climate change are evidence, according to Sandra, that we are not nurturing the Earth or allowing ourselves to be nurtured by it in effective ways.
More than anything, you will find out how you can help effect positive change — within yourself and for all of life’s beings.
You can RSVP for free here.
P.S. In Shamanic Journeying to Connect With the Earth’s Elements & Other Nature Allies: Find Healing, Wisdom & Belonging in Reciprocal Relationships With Spirits of the ‘Middle World,’ you’ll experience a shamanic journey to receive healing guidance and discover how you can cultivate truly reciprocal relationships with Nature’s beings to transform suffering and help heal All of Life.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled… however, if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.