Discover Quantum Dreaming & the secrets of time travel [A free virtual event] with dream shaman Robert Moss
For centuries, shamans around the world have used dreams as portals to the past and future to seek important information to apply in the present.
They’ve learned to dream consciously, which can open them to amazing adventures in space and time.
If you’re intrigued by these frontiers, I’ve got great news!
On Saturday, July 28, bestselling author and dream shaman Robert Moss will present a free virtual event: Becoming a Quantum Dreamer: Experiment with Time Travel, Explore Parallel Worlds & Change Your Future for the Better.
During this exciting, hour-long mini-workshop on becoming a quantum dreamer, you’ll:
- Discover how to time travel in your dreams — consciously traveling to past, future, and parallel times
- Explore how to identify challenges and opportunities that lie ahead (in your possible future), and create a better future for yourself
- Grow your supernormal abilities including precognition, telepathy, and clairvoyance
- Understand how the power of your dreams can impact the lives of others
- Realize that you’re living, right now, in one of many interactive worlds — and the current theories in physics that may prove it
I invite you to join me for this mind-expanding hour — you’ll love Robert Moss, and especially learning how to use dreaming as a vehicle to travel much further and deeper into the universe than you ever thought possible.
And best of all, these practices can also apply to your waking state!
P.S. Robert Moss is the bestselling author of many books on the deeper dimensions of how conscious dreaming can enhance the quality of our lives. During this free virtual event, he’ll share fascinating stories that will bend your notions of time, space, identity, and causality.
He’ll help you develop your skills of Quantum Dreaming so you can reclaim your natural psychic abilities and open the portal to a far more fascinating world!
Register now (and even if you can’t attend live, you’ll receive a downloadable replay later.