Discover a Powerful Qigong Practice for Women
Essential Qigong practices have helped thousands of women worldwide to reclaim their radiant health and wellbeing.
That’s why I’m excited to invite you to a free video event with renowned Qigong teacher and author Daisy Lee: Deepening Into the Radiant Lotus Qigong Path for Women: Essential Practices for Greater Self-Healing, Wisdom & Grace.
Daisy Lee’s Radiant Lotus Qigong Practice for Women offers dynamic (yet gentle) techniques to facilitate your healing and self-care…
During this one-hour special video event with Daisy, you’ll discover:
- How to integrate a unique set of essential Qigong practices into your daily life — to take your self-care to the next level
- How to deepen your connection to the Earth and the elements to “lighten your load,” release old patterns of relating to others, and align with your wisdom and soul’s desires
- Lotus Rises Through The Water, a signature movement that helps you release past hurts, dissolve stress, and radiate your inner light and beauty
- How Qigong can help you heal illness, prevent disease, and decompress built-up tensions in your body, mind, and spirit
- Simple yet deep practices for standing in “neutral compassion” — even when you’re immersed in chaos or feeling disempowered
Whether you’re experiencing a health challenge and want to accelerate your healing or are longing to increase your energy, reduce stress, and improve your mental focus — Daisy’s Radiant Lotus Qigong Practice will help you find new levels of wellbeing and rediscover yourself in a whole new way.
It’s FREE to listen in on the past recording — simply register here.
P.S. Practicing Qigong dissolves blockages in your Qi, enabling your full life-force energy to move smoothly and radiate out into all aspects of your life.
Don’t miss your chance to discover how you can actively participate in your self-care and renewal during this free video event: Deepening Into the Radiant Lotus Qigong Path for Women: Essential Practices for Greater Self-Healing, Wisdom & Grace.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.