Discover Drumming for Vibrational Sound Therapy to Transform Painful Emotions
Drumming can lower stress, help you relax, ground you in the present moment, and even boost your immune system. You can also “drum” painful emotions such as fear and grief, organically transforming them into acceptance, gratitude, and love…
And you don’t need any musical experience — just your willingness to open to spontaneous feelings of liberation, joy, and self-expression.
On Wednesday, August 21, 2019 speaker, author, and music therapist Christine Stevens will help you discover how drumming can help you uncover and shift your difficult emotions AND “tap into” your true essence, during a FREE virtual event, Discover Your Healing Rhythms: Drumming for Vibrational Sound Therapy to Transform Emotions & Embody Radiance.
Find out more and reserve your place for this uplifting virtual event here.
During this highly experiential hour of vibrational sound healing with drums, you’ll:
- Experience the vibrational sound healing of drums used in several world traditions
- Discover how vibrational sound therapy by drumming can move you from trauma-induced feelings and pain towards healing
- Learn to drum — beyond the consistent beats used in shamanic journeying — to embody and express your inner radiance
- Discover rhythms to shift from the mind to the heart
- Experience a drumming journey from fear to love
- Join a global blessing for the Earth through rhythm
Christine’s passion for drumming is infectious — so don’t miss this vibrational sound healing hour. She’ll guide you to feel into the ways drumming can shift difficult feelings, evoke deep joy, and bring out your true radiance.
Founder & Editor in Chief
Transformational Leader & Spiritual Teacher of Consciousness
P.S. Christine will take you on a vibrational sound healing and drumming journey from fear to love… so be sure you register now for: Discover Your Healing Rhythms: Drumming to Transform Emotions & Embody Radiance.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.