Discover how your dreams can awaken you to a deeper order of reality
Now you too can discover exciting, magical ways to dream yourself into other realms, times, and healing places…. and how to bring back your discoveries to bring more joy, possibility, and wellbeing into your everyday life.
On Saturday, March 16, bestselling author and dream shaman Robert Moss will share a taste of this fascinating way of “conscious” dreaming, along with core techniques of “Active Dreaming,” his original synthesis of dreamwork and shamanism.
You can register here for Discover Magical Dreaming: Practices for Time Traveling, Active Dreaming & Powerful Manifesting
- Real magic is the art of bringing the energy, guidance, wild fun, and adventure you experience in your nighttime dreams into your everyday life
- You’re a time traveler in your dreams, making excursions to past, future, and parallel lives
- Your dreams rehearse you for challenges and opportunities that lie ahead, and, when you learn to read and apply their messages correctly, you can change your future for the better
- A short Active Dreaming exercise and how the royal road to lucid dreaming is to start out lucid and stay that way
- How to navigate your life via synchronicity — by taking your dreams more literally and waking life more symbolically
Robert, one of the world’s most respected and beloved dream experts, has inspired hundreds of thousands around the world with his books and workshops during a lifetime of teaching.
You won’t want to miss this high-energy adventure, where you’ll discover a path of real magic… and master the art of bringing gifts from your dream world into this world!
P.S. Robert Moss is the bestselling author of numerous books on the deeper dimensions of how conscious dreaming can enhance the quality of our lives.
During Discover Magical Dreaming: Practices for Time Traveling, Active Dreaming & Powerful Manifesting, he’ll show you several ways to practice magic through dreaming, for more joy, healing and adventure in your daily life!
It’s free to attend— just register here.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.