Are you ready to shift from old patterns to new achievements?
Have you thought about what might be holding YOU back?
If you could dissolve whatever that is for you… the fears… the resistance… the old wounds… would you?
If your answer is “yes,” I invite you to join me on Saturday, October 13, to discover how you can completely transform your relationship with your wounds — and shift from wound-driven patterns to purpose-driven motivation.
Respected change agents Tim Kelley and Beth Scanzani will show you how to free yourself from the core wound-driven patterns that hold you back –– especially when what you desire is really important to you –– during Getting Your Wounds Out of Your Way: How to Heal Your Deepest Patterns & Liberate Your Purpose.
Tim and Beth have helped thousands of people break free of their deepest, most persistent mental and emotional patterns to increase their experience of freedom, purpose, and true joy in their lives and livelihood.
Free yourself of childhood wounds and lead a purpose-driven life
- Understand how your childhood wounds affect and compromise your day-to-day decision making
- See how emotional reactions seeded in your childhood continue to block your ability to succeed in your relationships, goals, and purpose
- Understand the relationship between your wounds and your purpose
- Decode the gifts of your wounds — and recognize how they’ve prepared you for your mission and purpose, and have actually helped you succeed in life
- Know how to tell when a wound has “expired” and is ready to be transformed, and how to identify the most efficient healing path forward for you
You CAN move beyond your wounds and limiting patterns, finally step into your higher purpose, and experience much more love and freedom…
It’s free to attend, but you’ll need to register here.
P.S. Don’t miss your chance to discover Tim Kelley and Beth Scanzani’s simple process for moving beyond your earliest and deepest woundings so you can evolve into the very best version of yourself!
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.