Discover the wisdom of the Mayan calendar from a revered Indigenous wisdom keeper – Join a free virtual sacred circle
How might your life change if you were tuned into the sacred meaning of each of your days, as well as the particular energetic forces they bring?
Perhaps you’d feel less out of control or know when the best day is to undertake an important task. You could move in more harmonious ways with the natural energy currents around you.
This knowledge is available to you, and it’s thousands of years old –– it’s the wisdom of the Mayan calendar.
And one of our most beloved teachers of this profound wisdom, Grandmother Flordemayo –– a member of the International Council of 13 Indigenous Grandmothers –– will be sharing insights into how to decipher and work with this ancient wisdom on Wednesday, March 21, in a special online event: Discovering Universal Wisdom From The Mayan Calendar: How to Align with Cosmic Forces to Navigate Your Life With Vision, Truth & Love.
You can register here for this FREE virtual event.
During this blessed hour with Flordemayo, you’ll:
- Understand the importance of the Mayan “daily calendar,” which has 20 days, each governed by a different daylord, an archetypal force perceived as a “shaft of light”
- FInd out how to work with both celestial and terrestrial energies on a daily basis to bring more alignment into your life
- Discover how to use Mayan calendar readings to live in balance with the 4 sacred elements — Earth, Fire, Water, and Air
- Discover how to use the wisdom of the Mayan calendar to live a life of love and harmony with all of creation
- Be guided to make the actual day of this online event into a day of forgiveness, offering intentional prayers to the Earth for cleansing and healingYou can look to the Mayan calendar to access when it’s best to undertake particular creative projects, undergo surgery, or when to have a wedding or hold a celebration of life. Or to understand why your life seems out of control on a particular day — and to choose a better day to complete your tasks with greater ease.
On a deeper level, the Mayan calendar offers us a philosophy of life, a way of understanding the universe, our experiences, and our lives.
If you’d like to enter a sacred circle to receive teachings on the Mayan calendar from a wise and beloved wisdom keeper, I can’t recommend this call highly enough…
Click here for details and to register (it’s FREE).
P.S. Don’t miss this opportunity to discover a spiritual path guided by the energies of the universe and filled with profound insights into how you can shift to a more harmonious, healthier, and happier future for all of humanity.
Flordemayo offers a humble, earthy universal wisdom lightened by laughter. She is a remarkable elder committed to bridging the ancient and modern worlds and weaving the human family together again.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.