How to Use Plants to Protect and Enhance Your Mind
Personally, I was surprised to discover that certain plants can do all of these things for us, and more!
Sharing the medical and spiritual therapeutic powers of plants is the passion of Floracopeia founder David Crow, who weaves insights from Ayurveda, Chinese medicine, herbalism and other disciplines. He’s a brilliant teacher who helps us relate to the powers of plants in totally new ways.
That’s why I’m excited to invite you to a complimentary virtual event with David on Saturday, October 7, (if you miss this date you can still access the recording.) called How Medicinal Plants Can Protect & Enhance Your Mind: Discovering the Power of Herbs for Neuroprotection, Mental Clarity, Increased Memory & Spiritual Awakening.
During this powerful event, you’ll receive fascinating insights as well as specific teachings, including:
- How to increase your capacity for manifestation by boosting your core vitality and mental energy with herbs
- Herbal treasures used in Ayurveda for enhancing meditation practice and supporting positive mental and emotional states
- In an age of attention-deficit disorders, neuroprotective herbs and essential oils that enhance your powers of concentration
- Important herbs and essential oils that support deep sleep and peaceful rest
- A discussion of the latest clinical research exploring traditional shamanic practices that use psychoactive plants to treat addiction and trauma
For over 30 years, David has pioneered a path for harnessing the power of plants and their ability to infuse your body, mind and soul with more organic wisdom and a sustainable connection with all of life.
He unifies wisdom from many streams of healing practices into a coherent understanding that will show you how to relate more deeply with the botanical world to enhance your mind and deepen your spiritual growth!
And as I mentioned, this virtual event is free! Register here:
P.S. In How Medicinal Plants Can Protect & Enhance Your Mind, David Crow will show you how to better care for your body, mind and spirit through the use of natural remedies.
This event is appropriate for professionals in any discipline that works with herbs, plants, oils or energy — and anyone intrigued by the healing and evolutionary personal benefits of botanical medicine!
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.