Essential Daily Qigong Practices to Activate Healing
Through simple yet powerful Qigong practices, exercises, meditations, and flow movements, you can direct life-force energy (known as “Qi”) to specific parts of your body — transforming anxiety, stress, and disease into self-confidence, inner peace, and optimal health.
As your body responds by doing what it’s designed to do (self-heal and rebalance), blocks in your energy body dissolve and your radiant Qi flows smoothly into every dimension of your being — emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual.
You’ll then be able to release stress, create a sense of flow, and ground your body and being… so you can navigate daily life with greater ease.
That’s why I’m excited to invite you to join the Qigong Global Summit, where some of the foremost Qigong Masters and teachers in the field — including Daisy Lee, Lee Holden, Dr. Effie Chow, Dr. Roger Jahnke, Master Mingtong Gu, Sifu Ama Lia Wai-Ching Lee, Master Li Junfeng, Robert Peng, Pedram Shojai, Bill and Angie Douglas, Dr. Paul Hannah, and others…
… will share essential practices to help you elevate your flow of Qi for enhanced health and wellbeing.
Free Online Event
Qigong Global Summit
September 24-27, 2019
During this year’s Qigong Global Summit, 30+ leading Qigong masters, teachers, and doctors will provide insights into the practices of Qigong, Tai Chi, martial arts, and Traditional Chinese Medicine — as well as how Qi is the foundation of all of these ancient arts, and more.
Through high-quality video, they’ll illuminate both the philosophical and practical components of working with Qi — and offer simple Qigong healing practices you can use right away.
You’ll discover how to activate your inner healing potential to release stress, and create a sense of flow and groundedness within the challenges of daily life.
During this inspiring 4-day summit, you’ll discover:
- Introductory Qigong practices and exercises you can do anywhere, anytime to help you manage stress and anxiety in your daily life
- How to add Qigong healing to other practices, such as yoga, acupuncture, and Tai Chi to bring yourself (and your clients!) into harmony, balance, and optimal wellbeing
- Ways to tune into your body’s subtle distress signals before your health is compromised and becomes a crisis
- How to enhance your relationships with yourself and others from a place of grounded clarity and self-confidence
- Helpful breathing exercises and meditations to boost your health
- Serious scientific research proving that Qigong and Tai Chi are effective complements to allopathic medicine
- Ways to experience, circulate and build your life-force energy
And much more!
You’ll pick up simple yet essential daily practices to help you cultivate abundant Qi flow for your health, healing, and daily life. And, these Qigong healing practices can be done anywhere, anytime — including your workplace, while running errands, or even in traffic (provided you’re not driving, of course)!
And if you’re already experiencing the benefits of Qigong, Tai Chi, martial arts, acupuncture, and Chinese herbal medicine, you’ll discover new opportunities to refine your current practice.
I hope you’ll participate in this special online gathering presented by The Shift Network. It promises to be truly transformative!
Founder & Inspirational Speaker on Consciousness
P.S. Here are some more highlights from this groundbreaking Qigong healing summit with Qigong Masters, teachers and doctors! You’ll discover:
- How to integrate these teachings on Qi into your healing practices
- Qigong practices for women to help you find your voice and lead from your true feminine center
- How in the Taoist tradition, emotions are connected to your major internal organs
- Practices for liberating the emotional body from trauma — emotional, mental, and physical
- How to work with energetic blocks, excess, and deficiencies
- Helpful breathing exercises to strengthen your immune system and balance your hormones
- Qigong healing practices as an antidote to the stress caused by the conflicts we face in our world today