Discover The Feldenkrais Method® for Your Wellbeing with Lavinia Plonka (May – June 2020): Receive powerful Feldenkrais exercises to calm your nervous system & decrease pain. Improve your range of motion and calm your nervous system with Feldenkrais somatic movement exercises.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you can’t make the live date, be sure to register regardless and you’ll receive the recording FOR A LIMITED TIME through June 11th, 2020.
Many of us aren’t moving in the ways we used to. We’re spending more time sitting, glued to our computer, eyes focused forward, neck and shoulders hunched and tense, belly and diaphragm contracted, our breathing shallow…
A lot of us are also holding underlying fear and anxiety throughout our bodies, and possibly grief or emotional wounding from PTSD too.
Now’s the time to address unbeneficial physical patterns and postures, as well as pent-up tensions and emotions, because they can not only stunt your physical and emotional resiliency…
… they can impact your immune system, creating emotional pain patterns in your body and increasing your susceptibility to dis-ease.
On Saturday, May 23, 2020, celebrated body language expert Lavinia Plonka will show you how The Feldenkrais Method can help you get moving — even if you’re still sheltering in place. She’ll introduce you to somatic movement exercises to reawaken your flexibility, balance, and resiliency, AND make you feel better.
You can register for The Feldenkrais Method® for Your Wellbeing: Somatic Movement Exercises to Reawaken Your Flexibility & Boost Your Resilience, here.
Receive powerful Feldenkrais exercises to calm your nervous system & decrease pain
During this self-empowering free online event, you’ll:
- Understand why your body’s flexibility dictates how physically and emotionally resilient you are — and receive simple somatic movement exercises to increase your agility and resilience
- Learn how to take a relaxed diaphragmatic breath and more fully exhale to better nourish your cells and increase your breathing capacity
- Discover the connection between eye strain, neck and head tension, and balance — and experience a short exercise to relax your eyes
- Be given a relaxing hand-and-wrist Feldenkrais exercise to ease repetitive-movement stress — especially stress resulting from computer use
- Experience a “self-hug”, a somatic movement exercise that awakens the space between your shoulder blades, ribs, and spine — and helps you feel less stuck, relieve neck tension, and improve posture
As you’ll discover, your thoughts, feelings, perceptions, and movements are closely interrelated — and influence each other in powerful ways.
These revolutionary practices, known as The Feldenkrais Method®, harness the power of safe, subtle, sophisticated movements to teach you how to literally reorganize yourself — resulting in improved flexibility, resilience, and vitality.
You’ll even experience more clarity to help you better navigate your days — and bring more peace and creativity into your life.
P.S. In The Feldenkrais Method® for Your Wellbeing: Somatic Movement Exercises to Reawaken Your Flexibility & Boost Your Resilience, you’ll receive subtle, yet powerful Feldenkrais exercises to calm your nervous system, increase your breathing capacity, and diminish pain.
It’s free to attend, but you’ll need to RSVP here.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.