Discover How to Stay Calm-Somatic Practices for Activating Your Body’s 6 Wisdom Areas to Address Anxiety, Overwhelm & Reactivated Trauma with Suzanne Scurlock: Discover how to stay calm with simple body awareness exercises that help you stay grounded and calm. Receive guidance to drop into stillness and tune in to your body’s wisdom.
During times like these, it’s easy to feel powerless, helpless, and even fearful — from mild anxiety all the way to total terror. Perhaps you’re being re-triggered in ways you thought you’d resolved. So how can you stay calm and grounded these days?
Overpowering feelings — of any kind — can cause us to separate from our bodies. When that happens, predominantly linear thinking (i.e., the “brain”) can set in, which can close you off to inspiration from other sources of guidance within your body wisdom…
So, how do you tap into and begin to trust your body’s wisdom again? How do you put a pause on fear, really drop in, and operate effectively?
Conscious awareness and somatic movement instructor Suzanne Scurlock will help you with how to stay calm and get grounded. She will guide you with somatic exercises so you can operate effectively during these challenging times AND be healthier, wiser, more present, and more joyful.
You can register for Somatic Practices for Activating Your Body’s 6 Wisdom Areas to Address Anxiety, Overwhelm & Reactivated Trauma, here.
In this 60-minute online mini-workshop on somatic practices and staying calm, you’ll discover:
- One of the top myths that are blocking you from accessing your body’s wisdom in any single moment
- How your gut holds the key to your safety and security… and how to stay calm and use its wisdom correctly to know your next step is the right one
- How to receive the wisdom of your heart, keeper of your body’s deepest inspiration and navigator for “what is mine to do” in these times
- The surprising body part that’s the “black sheep” of the 6 body wisdom areas — and the real engine for your power
- A guided exploration to drop into your inner sanctum (your bones) for how to stay calm and experience deep calm and greater clarity, so you can “act” instead of “react,” and make wiser life choices
Being attuned to your body’s wisdom areas — and knowing how to nurture their capacities to provide you with greater intuition, steadiness, clarity, instinctual knowing, personal power, and joy — can help you dissolve stress, pain, or overwhelm.
If you’re anxious to become clear, energized, and calm, this is the somatic movement event for you!
P.S. In Somatic Practices for Activating Your Body’s 6 Wisdom Areas to Address Anxiety, Overwhelm & Reactivated Trauma, you’ll discover simple, practical body awareness, somatic movement exercises to release tension that’s adversely impacting your wellbeing during these most trying of times.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled… however, if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.