You may feel, as many do, that the world seems pretty divided these days. Most of us on the path of cultivating spiritual practices, presence, and personal development want to take action to heal the rifts we feel in our lives and in the world, but sometimes don’t know-how.
That’s why Sounds True has created the Understanding Narcissism Summit.
We truly believe understanding narcissism is one of the greatest psychological imperatives of our time.
The Understanding Narcissism summit features 20 of today’s leading spiritual teachers, psychologists, neuroscience experts and authors – each of whom will be offering training sessions and sharing practical applications for your life and practice.
Here’s a peek into the exciting lineup of presenters and what you’ll discover:
- Clarissa Pinkola Estés, PhD: Dr. Estés shares the mythical tale of Bluebeard to illustrate why we fall prey to malignant narcissists, how to protect yourself from their allure, and how you can rely on your instincts to create effective boundaries and reclaim your true self.
- Judith Orloff, MD: Dr. Orloff explores why empaths and those with narcissistic traits have an almost inevitable, magnetic, yet toxic attraction to each other. She’ll identify specific strategies narcissists use to keep people in these toxic bonds and how to “cut the cord.”
- Bandy X. Lee, MD, MDiv: Editor of The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, Dr. Bandy X. Lee, discusses the ethical considerations facing mental health professionals, the riveting story behind her bestselling book, the dangers of normalizing a malignant situation, and how to address this growing problem.
- Terry Real, LICSW: Terry explores traditional masculinity, its expression through dominance and invulnerability, and the impact that has on men and male shame. He reveals how men can self-
medicate with grandiosity, and offers a healthier model of self-esteem.
- Caroline Myss: Internationally known spiritual teacher Caroline Myss offers a new way of looking at narcissism: as a necessary stage in the evolution of humanity. She also shows “where to go from here” and how we can move through the shadow to embrace our true power.
If you’d like to see the whole lineup and reserve your space, you can do that here!
We look forward to learning with you and gaining the practical tools we need to understand narcissism at its root.
P.S. If you’re one of those people who love to just dive in and you want to start the journey to healing from the impact narcissism has had on your life, check out the special Upgrade Package, where you’ll get immediate (and lifetime) access to all the featured speakers, and three special bonuses we’ve chosen to complement the healing journey.