Ancestral Healing Summit 2023, January 30th – February 3rd: Connect with your ancestors to heal your lineage & transform your life.
Discover the personal, family & cultural benefits of ancestral healing. Connect with your ancestors to heal inherited, personal & collective trauma.
Discover practices to connect with your ancestors & open to greater joy. Experience the life-changing benefits of ancestral healing. Discover how your ancestors can help you transform your lineage (and life). Experience the life-changing benefits of ancestral healing with 35 + renowned experts.
What if you could resolve generational trauma by transmuting painful patterns, thereby creating a greater sense of belonging and wholeness in your life?
And what if deeply reconnecting to your own heritage could help you make peace with yourself and your origins… experience closure with those who’ve crossed over… and free you to live more fully with all the gifts of your lineage?
Historically, people worldwide have cultivated sacred relationships with their ancestors, asking them for healing, protection, and guidance.
When you communicate with members of your lineage who’ve passed, you can resource radiant energies within your bloodline, clearing your energy field and theirs of intergenerational trauma that affect the living and the dead.
As you tune in to your loved ones across the veil, you’ll come to realize that they are just as real and just as reachable as the living beings you love the most — and, like you, they can evolve, they can be healed, and they can help you on your own healing journey.
By forging renewed relationships with your elders who have passed, integrating their wisdom and lessons into your daily life, you can create a radically new story for the future…
… releasing revered members of your lineage from ongoing energetic blockages created in the past, while concurrently making way for you and future generations to live demonstrably better lives.
That’s why I’m thrilled to invite you to the Ancestral Healing Summit — a global gathering of leading ancestral healing experts and inspiring teachers who will be sharing a powerful synthesis of spirituality, science, and ancient wisdom and practices from around the world that promises to transform your life and your legacy and ground you into your highest purpose.
Free Online Event
Ancestral Healing Summit 2023
January 30 – February 3
More than 35 of today’s leading ancestral healing experts and inspiring teachers — including Thomas Hübl, Jill Purce, Sandra Ingerman, Dr. Velma Love, Grandmother Flordemayo, Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone, Masami Covey, Dr. Arielle Schwartz, Christina Caudill, Langston Kahn, Dr. Lewis Mehl-Madrona, and many more — will be sharing new practices and insights for connecting with the wise and loving among your ancestors.
They’ll show you how to break free of the painful legacies held by those on the other side of the veil while helping them embrace peace, and helping you embody your deepest gifts and heal old wounds embedded in your psyche.
By communicating with your ancestors through powerful practices, such as ancestral astrology, genealogical past-life regression, or reversing inherited karmic curses…
… you can send waves of restorative energy to your entire lineage, while neutralizing the underlying emotional or spiritual root causes manifesting as your own physical or mental symptoms.
RSVP here for the Ancestral Healing Summit — at no charge.
During this profoundly transformative 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- Practices to transmute stuck ancestral energies, so you can access your soul’s true purpose stored in the Akashic Records
- Connecting with ancestors through your writing practice aids you in discovering mysteries in your family’s past, so you can help heal unresolved issues
- How the legacy of African American enslavement still affects us all today — and ways to use genealogy as a tool for healing the historical harm of slavery
- Principles of family systems constellation — and parallels in other wisdom traditions that may help you resolve transgenerational barriers to joy
- The 4 main areas of ancestral magickal inheritance — family, personal, elemental, and celestial — and how to tap into each one
- Immersive prayer, chanting, and rituals of ancestor reverence that shift you from surviving to thriving, so you can build relationships with loving and wise lineage ancestors as a source of blessing, support, and healing
- Ancestors in Training, an educational project and lived experience that centers on sacred traditions, new technologies, intergenerational healing, and grief work
- And much more…
RSVP here for the Ancestral Healing Summit — at no charge.
I hope you’ll participate in this special online gathering presented by The Shift Network.
Whether you’re new to ancestral repair work or you already incorporate it in your life, the visionary speakers in this summit will bring to light the curative powers of ancestral healing — helping you shift your present and our future.
Join us now and discover the tools you need to cultivate more connection… harmonize your body, mind, and spirit… and heal wounds from the past that can literally change your genetic destiny.
P.S. Here’s a sample of what the illuminating speakers will be sharing with you in the Ancestral Healing Summit…
- Thomas Hübl will explore how you can tap into your ancestors’ strengths while also acknowledging and healing the intergenerational trauma and patterns that have been passed down through your DNA
- Jill Purce, known as the pioneer of ancestral healing work, will explore how to set yourself, your family, and future generations free from inherited traumas, transforming clamorous ancestors into supportive allies and powerful guides.
- Dr. Velma Love will discuss how basic ancestral healing practices might be combined with the design justice approach to generate strategies for cultural healing.
- Mayan elder, midwife, and shamanic healer Grandmother Flordemayo will talk about the sacred placenta fire ceremony, her family’s Uterus pot, and the womb’s wisdom connection to female ancestors.
- Masami Covey affirms that unhealed, painful family trauma legacies that lie dormant inside your connective tissues can be processed and released from your fascia.
- Dr. Arielle Schwartz will introduce you to an integrative, mind-body approach to working with generational wounds that highlights the strength of the human spirit and cultivates transgenerational resilience.
- As Christina Caudill will share, it’s important to establish and build trust with our ancestors, building a 2-way line of communication by treating them with respect, reverence, and humility.
- Dr. Lewis Mehl-Madrona will explore the Indigenous North American concepts of honoring ancestors and our relationships with them, including how we connect with them and why they would want to connect with us.
… and many more!
RSVP here for the Ancestral Healing Summit, taking place January 30 to February 3, 2023 — at no charge.