Experience the profoundly healing sound of your unique ‘vocal impulse’.
Yes, the sound of your voice can stir within you an impulse to heal and transform, personally and collectively.
In fact, simply saying or singing your name and listening to its vibration can help you connect with your unique “vocal impulse” and break through layers of defense that may have been blocked for years.
Shame, fear, and feelings of separation can fall away, making space for more joy and more love.
On Saturday, March 9, international singer, educator, voice pioneer, and author Chloë Goodchild will help you access your vocal impulse and the powerful music of your soul in a complimentary virtual event, Discover the Vocal Impulse of Your Soul: 3 Sound Empowerments to Embrace Your Vulnerability & Awaken Your True Calling.
In this audibly healing one-hour virtual event, you’ll:
- Discover how the vocal impulse awakens the Call of your Soul — through your unique voice
- Learn to befriend and transform painful emotions and past wounds with vocal sound practices
- Experience a guided practice to connect you with your unique vocal impulse
- Release the illusion that you “can’t sing,” and discover your voice (spoken and sung) as the muscle and mouthpiece of your soul
- Awaken to the miraculous ways that sound can activate transformative and compassionate communication
“Your vocal impulse wants you to respond to your inner life and the world around you in new, compelling, maybe even unknown ways,” says Chloë.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to experience your unique “vocal impulse” to invoke, invite, initiate, inspire, and ultimately illuminate your way home… to the music of your soul!
P.S. During Discover the Vocal Impulse of Your Soul: 5 Sound Empowerments to Embrace Your Vulnerability & Awaken Your True Calling, you’ll discover simple sound practices that allow you to feel or hear your voice within your emotional body… as a nonverbal sound, a recurring rhythm, a melody, or a message about your deepest calling.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.