Find Inspiration & Healing in the Radical Teachings of St. Hildegard with Matthew Fox (May – June 2021): Discover how St. Hildegard’s life lessons can deepen your connection to the Divine. Be nourished and inspired by the profound stories and writings of St. Hildegard. Awaken to St. Hildegard’s teachings as an antidote for the maladies of our times. Discover how to become a strong and compassionate nurturer of the Divine Feminine
Hildegard of Bingen, a 12-century German mystic, was a brash and brilliant medieval abbess who rebelled fearlessly against the patriarchy of church and society.
She professed that God was female and male — and existed in all of the Cosmos and everything within it.
This mystic, author, artist, composer, herbalist, preacher, and theologian — who oversaw her own monastery high on a hill in rural Germany — knew many centuries ago what is vitally important for us to understand and practice today…
We must acknowledge and honor our interdependence with all things. We must break the cycle of greed and destruction destroying Mother Earth. We must step up to fiercely protect and help her heal.
On Saturday, May 29, during a thought-provoking hour with renowned spiritual pioneer Matthew Fox, you’ll be nourished and inspired anew by Hildegard as she’s brought to life through her inspirational writings, heart-opening music, and fascinating stories of her life.
You can register here for Find Inspiration & Healing in the Radical Teachings of St. Hildegard: Discover the Uncommon Life of This 12th-Century Mystic to Reconnect to Nature & the Divine:
During this self-empowering 60 minutes, you’ll:
- Learn how Hildegard of Bingen’s perspectives — radical for her time — offer us sage wisdom for healing ourselves, our fractured societies, and our ravaged Earth
- Discover Hildegard as the Grandmother of Creation mystics, and how her visions help us connect more deeply with the Divine Feminine and the sacredness of life
- Discover what Hildegard called our “greening power” — and why it’s so important to tap into it now for personal and global healing
- Learn why developing the Sacred Masculine within is just as important as cultivating the ways of the Divine Feminine — and how Hildegard did this
- Be immersed in what Hildegard speaks of as “original goodness” and the beauty of the natural world as you connect with this profound mystic through her heartfelt music and a powerful reading of her healing words from the Book of Divine Works
We are all called to follow in her footsteps… to become, like her, a strong and compassionate nurturer of the Divine Feminine and keeper of the fires of creativity in humankind, who finds groundedness and hope in connecting with, honoring, and preserving Nature.
You’ll gain important insights on how to tap into what Hildegard calls your “greening” power, which is your life-force energy, your connection to the Divine, and your innate ability to “make green” or help heal yourself, our communities, and the Earth.
And you’ll learn, as Hildegard did, what it is to be a Spiritual Warrior, to foster harmony within oneself and the greater world by cultivating the qualities of the Sacred Masculine, including a strong sense of truth and courage to take action.
You can RSVP for free here.
P.S. In Find Inspiration & Healing in the Radical Teachings of St. Hildegard: Discover the Uncommon Life of This 12th-Century Mystic to Reconnect to Nature & the Divine, you’ll be nourished and inspired by the fascinating stories, heart-opening music, and profound writings of St. Hildegard of Bingen — and awaken to her teachings as an antidote for the maladies of our times
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
SIGN UP NOW.