Which Ancient Greek Goddesses & Jungian Archetypes are Stirring Within You?
Find out during a free virtual event w/Jean Shinoda Bolen
It was Carl Jung who theorized that we are all influenced by invisible Jungian archetypes (and by extension, Ancient Greek Goddess archetypes)) that shape our behavior and influence our inner world.
Discovering and working with these Jungian archetypes can open us to powerful forces of transformation. For women, in particular, this means accessing the energies symbolized by Ancient Greek Goddesses, each of which represents a core dimension of femininity.
When we unveil the Jungian archetypal energies present within us, we gain profound insights into how we can live more meaningful, authentic and joyous lives. We access more power, depth, and wisdom.
So, it’s with great excitement that I invite you to a special FREE online event featuring bestselling author Jean Shinoda Bolen!
Jean’s groundbreaking book, Ancient Greek Goddesses in Everywoman: Powerful Jungian Archetypes in Women’s Lives, became an instant classic when it was published 30 years ago, and it remains a foundational work for feminist psychology today. (At last count Jean said she has sold over 600,000 copies!)
And now, you can go beyond the book and experience Jean’s revolutionary Jungian archetypal teachings during a complimentary virtual event: Ancient Greek Goddesses in Everywoman: How Discovering Your Natural Jungian Archetype Can Liberate Your Full Expression.
Reserve your free spot here for this exciting offering.
During this hour-long mini ancient Greek goddesses workshop with Jean, you’ll discover:
- A simple test to reveal which ancient Greek goddesses are currently influencing you
- How becoming aware of the mythic dimensions of your life choices can inspire deeper creativity and greater fulfillment
- How stepping past fears and self-imposed limitations can awaken the life-enhancing energies of a new Jungian goddess archetype to guide you
- Why every woman is a “woman-in-between” — acted on from within by ancient Greek goddesses archetypes and from without by cultural stereotypes and expectations
- How the potential shadow qualities of each Jungian archetype can cause problems and conflicts
- How to harness the energies of two transformational currents — the claiming of your signature goddess archetype and the expanded knowledge of how the other six can contribute to your soul purpose.
There has never been a better time for you to fulfill your potential by embracing and embodying your true Self!
You’re not going to want to miss this opportunity to embark with Jean on a fascinating journey into mythology, self-awareness, Jungian archetypes and ancient Greek goddesses running within you and deep transformation.
Here’s what some of Jean’s esteemed colleagues are saying about Goddesses in Everywoman:
The highest value of this book lies in the moments of recognition it provides: that insightful second when we understand and internalize, when we recognize what we ourselves have experienced, feel trust because of that truth, and then are taken one step further.
A glorious book. Jean Shinoda Bolen’s weaving of myth, science, and keen observation makes this an outstanding contribution to the humanities.
–– Rita Mae Brown
I encourage you to listen in on this destined-to-be compelling virtual event! It’s FREE to attend and you will receive a recording if you can’t listen live.
During Ancient Greek Goddesses in Everywoman: How Discovering Your Natural Jungian Archetype Can Liberate Your Full Expression, Jean Shinoda Bolen will show you how understanding and cultivating the goddess archetypes within you can expand your self-knowledge, enrich your relationships and deepen your sense of meaning and purpose.
This event is free but requires registration. RSVP here.
There are no reviews yet.