5 Facial Features That Hold the Secret to Your True Nature
Did you know that your facial features hold the secrets to your life’s path, gifts, and challenges…
…and that the faces of your friends, potential romantic partners, and professional connections can tell you a lot about their personality traits and communication styles?
Based on the idea that our facial features reflect our unique “inner architecture,” or personal blueprint, face reading is an extremely valuable tool for discovering and embodying your true nature — and seeing the true natures of those around you.
On Saturday, March 10, leading author, spiritual teacher, and energy healer Jean Haner will share tips for reading your own and other people’s facial features — during a FREE video event: Discover the Art of Face Reading: How Your Features Show Your Personality, Gifts & Calling.
You can register here.
During this fascinating, complimentary face reading hour, you’ll discover:
- What the shape of your nose tells you about your tendency to perfectionism and detail
- The 5 personality types that are expressed in people’s faces — and which type you may be
- What the jaw and eyebrows say about one’s natural entrepreneurial talents
- The facial feature that conveys self-confidence and assertiveness (hint: you may want to stop plucking your eyebrows!)
- The top 5 features to look for in another person’s face… and what they tell you about your romantic partner, friends, coworkers, and clients
- Why certain “joy-line” wrinkles (often called crow’s feet) positively influence how people respond to you
According to Jean, “The secrets of your inner nature and personal potential are eloquently inscribed in the curve of your cheeks, the shape of your eyes, the contour of your brows, the unique patterns of your original design…”
Join her to discover how this ancient branch of Chinese medicine can be used to diagnose both your health and your personality… and the life lessons you came to learn!
Founder & Editor in Chief
P.S. If you’d like to discover how to read faces and the 3,000-year-old art of face reading, which can give you powerful insights about your life’s path, gifts, and challenges (and those of others!) don’t miss: Discover the Art of Face Reading: How Your Features Show Your Personality, Gifts & Calling.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.
Leave a Reply