Hay House Heal Summit Daily Event Calendar and Speaker Lineup
Tuesday, October 29-Day 7: Healing Your Fears
Title: Moving Past Your Fears to Create Extraordinary Healing
Description: How can you stay centered in the midst of constant distraction? In this funny and mind-shifting lesson from “transformational comedian” and viral phenomenon Kyle Cease, he takes you on a centering journey to release your biggest fears, release other people’s baggage, let go of your past self, and live with a happy, peaceful heart.
- The daily habit that can put an end to stress.
- An instant technique to know if something’s right for you.
- A trick to create a life-changing shift in seconds.
- Two key ways to move through fear.
- The best thing to do when you feel painful emotions.
- A guaranteed method to stop people-pleasing.
Do you sometimes feel like you’re just going through the motions in your life? What do you wish you were doing differently? What would your life be like without these things?
“Every reason we can’t do something is actually the reason we have to.” — Kyle Cease
Title: Healing Your Body with an Artist’s Approach
Description: Is there a secret part of your brain encoded with the ability to heal your body in no time? Physician and spiritual psychologist Dr. Habib Sadeghi thinks there is. It’s called Cranial Nerve Zero, and when you activate it—everything changes. After dealing with his own brush with mortality, Dr. Sadeghi dedicated his life to healing the aftereffects of painful childhood experiences. With empathy and a clarity forged from years of self-reflection, he imparts scientific and spiritual illumination that will truly move you.
- The three sides of victimhood and how to break free.
- The surprising bodily organ that never becomes cancerous (and why).
- How specific emotions affect specific organs.
- Why “holding space” for others can help them heal illness.
- The household herb that increases oxytocin and decreases cortisol.
- What Cranial Nerve Zero is, and how to activate it.
Think back to your childhood. What are some memories that are still with you today? Can you see how one of these memories might be related to one or more of your current health symptoms? How so?
“Disease is a revelatory process that’s engaging us to awaken.” — Dr. Habib Sadeghi
“You’re a child of God. You’re an important aspect of this ecosystem that’s referred to as Earth. Your life matters, and you matter, and you’ve done nothing to cause this.” — Dr. Habib Sadeghi
Title: Transforming Physical Injury into Spiritual Opportunity
Description: In this candid lesson, holistic health coach and Yoga teacher Koya Webb reminds us that your fears can make you fierce. As you listen to this inspiring tale of overcoming trauma and how she built herself back up, you’ll feel empowered to take the next steps on your own healing path with confidence. Toward the end, Koya even shares how you can work with your chakra system to create a luminous life, no matter your circumstances.
- A courageous process to heal trauma now.
- The surprising way social support can cure disease.
- The story of one man’s miraculous healing from Stage IV cancer.
- The type of yoga practice that can teach you how to trust others.
- The seven pillars of yoga and why you need them.
- A process to help you strengthen your intuition and find your path.
“While Koya describes the chakras, close your eyes. What thoughts, memories or feelings appear when you connect with each of your individual chakras? Describe them here in detail. “Expressing starts the healing.” — Koya Webb