Hay House Heal Summit Daily Event Calendar and Speaker Lineup
Sunday, October 27-Day 5: Healing Your Heart
Title: Remarkable Sacred Healing Tools
Description: Being sick can make you feel like you’re stranded on an island, apart from everyone else. Bestselling author and longtime healer Lissa Rankin, M.D., understands. Compassionate and empathic, she’s seen it all over the years, and has dealt with her own fair share of health challenges that she’s risen to and overcome. In this lesson, she helps you truly “get” that you’re not alone and gives you a special prescription to make your body ripe for healing miracles now. Dr. Rankin studied sacred medicine for over 10 years, so this lesson is also packed to the gills with her best-ever tools to help you on your healing, sacred, spiritual, and heart-centered journey to wellness.
- A disease-recovery plan for those who’ve tried everything.
- The best secret to stop sabotaging your health now.
- What the #1 risk factor underlying all illnesses is.
- A type of fear that makes you sick, and a type that doesn’t.
- The surprising quality that can create disease resistance in groups of people.
Tune in to your heart. How does it feel today? What do you need? Is there something you’re aching to ask the Universe for, but haven’t? If yes, what is it?
“The forces of love are mysterious, but they can’t help us unless we ask.” — Lisa Rankin, M.D.
Title: The Key to Healing Addiction and Rediscovering Who You Are
Description: What does it really take to finally and fully recover from the pain of addiction? That’s what addiction and recovery expert Tommy Rosen shares in this heartfelt lesson. With strength and compassion, Tommy shares the tools, type of support, and necessary mind-set that will help you break the grip of all types of addiction and get to the root of what you’re truly seeking.
- The #1 thing all addicts crave, and why it matters.
- The secret reason we seek outside sources of comfort.
- How to unravel the story that’s responsible for your addiction.
- The psychological process at the heart of recovery.
- Steps to heal and become addiction-free, permanently.
Are there any addictions showing up in your life? What are they, and what is something you can do today to begin the healing process?
“Despite everything you see, you have to live in the conviction that good will win.” — Tommy Rosen
Title: Set Yourself Free from Limiting Beliefs to Create Vibrant Health
Description: In this lesson from Peter Crone, he’ll show you that no matter what your story is, you’re perfect now, and you just need to believe it and stop worrying about things that haven’t happened yet. Peter’s on a mission to help you understand your subconscious mind, how it can hold you back—and, how to set yourself free from your fears and beliefs that are limiting your growth.
- The remarkable effect acceptance has on disease.
- How to dissolve feelings of inadequacy forever.
- The #1 thing most people are trying to avoid (and why you shouldn’t).
- Exactly what your thoughts are doing to your reality.
- Steps to use the power of “story” to transform physical illness.
- A simple process to break out of victimhood.
“Trust life.” How does that feel to you? Does it feel natural, or do you feel some unease when you consider it? Notice any feelings of unease. What do they have to say?
Take some deep breaths. What are a few things happening in your life that feel hard to accept? How may they be affecting your health?
“Love isn’t the absence of fear, it’s the integration of it.” — Peter Crone