“So, what do you do?”
Do you have an irresistible response to this question when asked about your business life?
Does your elevator speech lead people to immediately take notice, ask more questions, and even book an appointment with you on the spot?
The truth is: without a simple, powerful elevator pitch or statement, you’re losing business every time you answer this question…
And unfortunately, many coaches, healers, and holistic practitioners fall short in building their businesses because their elevator speech doesn’t grab the attention of prospective clients.
On Saturday, January 4, 2020 Sharla Jacobs, co-founder of Thrive Academy, will reveal the #1 mistake that coaches and holistic practitioners make in sharing their offer — and how to avoid making that mistake — during a free webinar event:
How to Create a Unique “Elevator Speech” & Statement That Gets You Clients: Stand in Your Value & Avoid the Biggest Mistakes in Describing Your Offerings.
- Why most “elevator pitch” templates fail to convey the value of your work
- The 3 most common “What do you do?” mistakes that keep your ideal clients from being interested (and what to do instead)
- Your code of credibility: 4 major client attractors you must have in place before you name your business, build a website, or do anything related to marketing
- Seven stages to creating a thriving business as a coach or holistic practitioner
- The biggest reasons many coaches and holistic practitioners fail to earn a good living
After building her own acupuncture business, Sharla developed a powerful, proven system that works particularly well for holistic professionals. She’s since shared this system with thousands of holistic professionals who have collectively reached over $100M in sales.
If you share what you do and people aren’t saying, “I need to work with you” or “I know someone who needs to work with you,” then you won’t want to miss hearing Sharla’s biggest “elevator speech” mistakes — and how to correct them!
Founder & Personal Branding Specialist
P.S. During How to Create a Unique “What Do You Do” Statement That Gets You Clients, you’ll discover why it’s so important that you consciously create your “What Do You Do” statement — so you feel aligned and your ideal potential clients say YES and want to refer their friends.
I hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled… but if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.