Wondering How to Deal with Uncertainty? Transform Uncertainty Into Opportunity With the Wisdom of Celtic Shamanism with Jane Burns (June – July 2021): Approach life’s betwixt & between times with courage thru Celtic shamanism. Experience a guided journey to Angus, Celtic God of Love and Youth. Be transported to a realm of enormous possibility. Discover why shamanic perspective views betwixt and between times as opportunities.
What is your relationship with transition and dealing with uncertainty— the liminal states that Celtic tradition calls betwixt and between times?
How do you handle both the thresholds you prepare for (college, marriage, parenthood, retirement) and those that life springs on us (a breakup, death of a loved one, illness, financial crisis)?
When it’s an unexpected or undesired transition, do you embrace the mystery? Or, do you try to rush through it, whine until it’s over, or bristle against the new normal you’re being propelled into? How do you deal with uncertainty?
It’s human nature to shy away from life’s difficult stages, yet from a shamanic perspective and as illustrated in Celtic mythology, they are the soul’s way of engaging us in needed self-exploration.
On Wednesday, June 16, 2021, shamanic teacher and practitioner Jane Burns will help you discover how shamanic perspectives, shamanic journeying, and the transformative capabilities of mythic wisdom can help you open to betwixt and between times — and even accelerate their prescribed changes so they arrive more easily and quickly with the very insights you need to transcend your challenges.
You can register here for How to Deal with Uncertainty-Transform Uncertainty Into Opportunity With the Wisdom of Celtic Shamanism: Approach Life’s Betwixt & Between Times With Courage, Acceptance & Intention:
During this free mini-workshop on dealing with uncertainty, you’ll discover:
- What Celtic tradition calls the betwixt and between — and the shamanic approach to using these threshold times for self-discovery, dealing with uncertainty, shedding old ways, and birthing something new
- How myths help you unveil and alchemize what lies beneath the surface of your psyche
- The myth of Angus, Celtic God of Love and Youth — and be surprised and inspired by the opportunity he reaps in the betwixt and between time
- The potency of the time between the summer and winter solstices — and the wisdom of the ancients who used its power to protect and increase their harvests
- A guided journey seeking the wisdom of Angus, Celtic God of Love and Youth, to protect and grow a new insight, way of being, or project that you birthed in the betwixt and between time of the past year
The upcoming span of time between summer and winter solstice is a threshold time, a powerful portal for cultivating abundance and new possibilities, which you’ll hear about in this hour.
If we can view these places from a shamanic perspective — as an opportunity for dealing with uncertainty, not a hardship — and open to them in the receptive way of the feminine by observing and accepting, rather than resisting, we gain the enormous gifts of greater self-knowledge, sovereignty, and freedom…
We acquire new ways of seeing, being with, and navigating our challenges, honing lifetime skills for a more conscious, meaningful, and easeful life.
You can RSVP for free here.
P.S. In How to Deal with Uncertainty-Transform Uncertainty Into Opportunity With the Wisdom of Celtic Shamanism: Approach Life’s Betwixt & Between Times With Courage, Acceptance & Intention, you’ll experience a guided journey to Angus, Celtic God of Love and Youth, who will help you protect and grow a new insight, project, or way of being that you birthed during the betwixt and between time of this past year.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
SIGN UP NOW!