Discover How to Love & Understand Love as a Spiritual Practice Through the Wisdom of the Enneagram
Yet, so many of us are disappointed in love…
Some of us (at least subconsciously) continue chasing after the elusive “Valentine’s Day love” we see on the big screen — mushy and sentimental.
Others discover that what they’ve been calling love just doesn’t gratify their egos as they’d hoped.
If you’re ready to understand and experience love in a whole new way, as a spiritual practice, I have a special invitation for you…
On Saturday, February 22, 2020 (If you can’t make the LIVE date you can still register here to access the recording after. ) renowned Enneagram teachers Russ Hudson, Jessica Dibb, and Robert Holden will guide you to explore real love through the power of all three of your wisdom centers — head, heart, and body — in a free video event, Expand Your Ability to Love as a Spiritual Practice Through the Wisdom of the Enneagram.
Find out more and reserve your place for this complimentary online event here.
Infuse Love as a Spiritual Practice into Your Relationships, Your Vocation, and Your Actions in the World
- The Wisdom of the Enneagram’s 9 lenses through which to look at love — and what it can reveal about YOU
- How love operates in each of your 3 centers (head, heart, and body) — as Russ, Jessica, and Robert each share about one of the different centers
- Why love isn’t just about “the heart” — learning how to love is understanding that it’s also generated from intelligence, clarity, and intimacy… as well as action and presence in the body
- Why love is your best chance to become the person you most want to be in the world — and how love (as a spiritual practice) facilitates collective transformation as well
- A guided spiritual practice to experience the power of love through all 3 centers
If you’re ready to let love be as big as it really is, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to explore how the Wisdom of the Enneagram holds the keys to understanding love as a spiritual practice — and becoming — love!
We hope you’ll join us for this illuminating, hour-long event.
Founder & Editor in Chief
P.S. When you register for Expand Your Ability to Love as a Spiritual Practice Through the Wisdom of the Enneagram, renowned Enneagram teachers Russ Hudson, Jessica Dibb, and Robert Holden will show you how to have love be your “way of being” and a spiritual practice — in all your relationships, in your vocation, and in all your actions in the world — as you follow the wisdom of the Enneagram’s for living AS love.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.