The Inner Bonding Method with Dr. Margaret Paul
Have you discovered that loving yourself is the key to your healing, freedom, and joy?
Yet, do you still find yourself anxious, depressed, or repeatedly caught in the trap of trying to “get love” outside of yourself?
I’d like to invite you to join her on Wednesday, February 7, for The Keys to Finally, Truly Loving Yourself: Discover Inner Bonding Practices for Self Love, Authentic Relationships & Deep Healing. (FYI…if you miss this date you can gain access to the recording.)
You can find out more and register here for this FREE virtual event.
During this special session with Margaret Paul, co-creator of the Inner Bonding method, you’ll find out about techniques for working with your emotional pain, anxiety, and fear — so that you can form healthy attachments with the parts of you that have felt unworthy… and truly love yourself.
- Gain a new understanding of the causes of depression and anxiety (and how to overcome them)
- Discover how to use self-love — instead of media, food, shopping, and other addictions — to fill your inner emptiness
- Approach new relationships from wholeness rather than neediness
- Make advances in healing core shame
- Move out of stagnation into a life of aliveness, passion, and sense of purpose
- Discover how to share love instead of always trying to get love
The process of Inner Bonding teaches you how to “parent” yourself at the deepest levels so that you can finally experience true love for yourself… consistently.
P.S. Everyone who registers for The Keys to Finally, Truly Loving Yourself: Discover Inner Bonding Practices for Self Love, Authentic Relationships & Deep Healing, will also receive the audio recording afterward. Please don’t miss this rare event with renowned psychologist Margaret Paul.