Shift self-sabotaging thoughts about money to better your life
Yet this doesn’t necessarily need to be…
By changing our relationship with money, including uncovering our self-sabotaging thoughts and feelings about it, we can have a better relationship with this necessary part of our lives AND with ourselves.
We can also start to more fully enjoy life and thrive as who we truly want to be.
If your relationship with money is rooted in fear or shame, or hampered by feelings of lack or scarcity, and you long to break free of the grip your money thoughts have on you — and your life — I have a very special invitation.
On Saturday, June 9 (If you miss this live date you can still register here.), author and therapist Kate Levinson, PhD, will show you how to start uncovering and understanding your relationship with money so that you can open to self-empowering ways of engaging with it.
Kate has spent 20 years studying the interface of money and psychology. She’s helped thousands, including individuals, couples, and groups, uncover and unravel life and financial issues to bring more freedom, creativity, and joy into their lives.
During this insightful, complimentary hour, you’ll discover how to:
- Slow down and pay more attention to money
- Break the taboo against talking about money
- Move out of judgement and into curiosity in your relationship with money
- Find more freedom in your relationship with money from doing your emotional work around it — without your financial situation changing
- Understand the cultural imprints around money that may be affecting your perceptions about it
- Experience unexpected benefits from exploring your relationship with money — perhaps a heightened sense of competency, creativity, or healing in other areas of your life
Your relationship with money is something you deal with every day… and Kate will help you look at that relationship without judgement so you can begin to experience more ease, comfort, and security in your life — no matter your financial situation.
P.S. If you want to heal your thoughts and feelings about money so you can enjoy all aspects of your life, don’t miss: 3 Keys to Understanding Your Emotional Currency: Discover a Compassionate Approach to Healing the Way You Think & Feel About Money
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.