Discover Potent Antiviral Herbs & Formulas to Protect Your Body From Viral Conditions with David Crow: Discover how to become your own clinical herbalist and use antiviral herbs and botanicals. Learn how to take full ownership of your health as a natural medicine clinician. Receive David Crow’s guidance and clinical herbalist training on safely treating viral conditions with antiviral herbs.
This LIVE event has passed…
BUT FOR A LIMITED TIME
you can access the recording until May 13th, 2020
With world events unfolding rapidly, there’s never been a more critical time to become your own clinical herbalist…
By educating yourself and taking your health into your own hands, you can create the best line of defense possible — now and in the future.
According to world-renowned plant medicine pioneer David Crow, the current environment requires that we take a holistic approach to our immunity, health, and wellbeing.
On Saturday, April 25, 2020 David will share specific antiviral herbal formulas and lesser-known herbs to address common viral conditions such as Epstein-Barr, herpes, and respiratory viruses — including how to combine these herbs in a way that’s biocompatible with the digestive system.
You can register for Discover Potent Antiviral Herbs & Formulas to Protect Your Body From Viral Conditions, here.
In this powerful free video event, you’ll discover:
- The secrets for combining immune-boosting and antiviral herbs — for holistic treatment and protection
- The ways classical Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine have been used to treat viral conditions for hundreds of years — including clinical insights on major viral families and how best to treat common viral conditions such as Epstein-Barr and herpes
- Three powerful antiviral herbal formulas — and how to apply them safely and effectively
- Tried-and-true sources for powerful antiviral herbs — from your own garden to the local grocery store and beyond
- How to begin practicing clinical-level self-care during this pandemic (and the next one)
David will also share specific antiviral herbs that every home pharmacy should have — and how to source them. Many of these herbs may already be in your kitchen, easily grown in your garden, stocked at your local grocery store, or found in nature nearby.
More than anything, you’ll learn how to take full ownership of your health, become a clinical herbalist (if you like) … advocating for yourself and your family as a natural medicine clinician — both now and beyond the current crisis.
P.S. You can check out my High Vibe Tribe TV Interview with David Crow here.