SUBSCRIBE TO “YOUR WEEKLY DOSE OF HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS” ON YOUTUBE AT
How to Be the Change You Want to See in the World..Let’s Put it Into Context
This week’s “Your Weekly Dose of Higher Consciousness” episode is all about Mahatma Gandhi’s quote,
“Be the change you want to see in the world.”
What does “be the change you want to see in the world’ really mean and how can we put it into context?
Today I am here to help you understand what “being the change” means when you understand levels of consciousness from Dr. David R. Hawkins Map of Consciousness.
If you want to “be the change” you have to stop looking outside of yourself to point fingers and blame.
You have to be willing to:
- Step into courage, as it takes courage to change,
- Accept you are the creator of your own experience,
- Be honest with yourself, and
- Learn to cultivate compassion and understanding for lower levels of consciousness as played out by other people and the rest of the world.
Introducing: TrumpeterOfTruthRadio.com &
“Your Weekly Dose of Higher Consciousness” Podcast
I introduce the level of consciousness of Mahatma Gandhi.
His level of consciousness was 760 on the Map of Consciousness which is that of the level of the Mystic.
According to consciousness calibrations, 700 is the level of the Mystic.
The Mystic is a rare human being that channels Truth and Grace and is no longer susceptible to lower levels of consciousness and the ego.
Other people and concepts that calibrate in the 700’s are:
- Mother Teresa – 710
- Meister Eckhart- German sage & mystic – 705
- Universal Rights, human dignity & right for freedom – 700
- The Declaration of Independence – 705
- The US Constitution – 710
It is a rare human being that calibrates at 600 or above on the Map of Consciousness, and at last calibration that I am aware of, there were only 12 people on the planet calibrating above 600!
It’s a significant gift to the human race to have individuals that calibrate above 600 on the planet, as they off-set or counterbalance the consciousness of millions of people under 200 on the map.
I discuss the higher levels of consciousness, and how choosing to let go of lower levels of consciousness can raise your level of consciousness and actually “be the change you want to see in the world” because your level of consciousness counterbalances significant numbers of people (1,000’s and millions) that calibrate below 200 on the Map of Consciousness.
The higher your level of consciousness, the greater the ripple effect you have on the world and your ability to “be the change you want to see in the world.”
Per Dr. Hawkins Book Power VS Force (page 303), kinesiologic testing has shown that:
- One individual that calibrates at 300 on the MOC, counterbalances the negativity of 90,000 individuals below 200 on the MOC.
- One individual that calibrates at 400 on the MOC, counterbalances the negativity of 400,000 individuals below 200 on the MOC.
- One individual that calibrates at 500 on the MOC, counterbalances the negativity of 750,000 individuals below 200 on the MOC.
- One individual that calibrates at 600 on the MOC, counterbalances the negativity of 10,000,000 individuals below 200 on the MOC.
- One individual that calibrates at 700 on the MOC, counterbalances the negativity of 70,000,000 individuals below 200 on the MOC.
- One individual that calibrates at 1000 on the MOC, counterbalances the negativity of ALL OF MANKIND!
- 12 individuals at 700 = 1 Avatar at 1000
Per Wikipedia: Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (/ˈɡɑːndi, ˈɡændi/; 2 October 1869 – 30 January 1948) was an Indian lawyer, anti-colonial nationalist, and political ethicist, who employed nonviolent resistance to lead the successful campaign for India’s independence from British Rule,Support the show