Explore the Inner Bonding Method with Dr. Margaret Paul
Even so, do you still find yourself feeling anxious or depressed, or repeatedly caught in the trap of trying to “get love” outside of yourself?
If so, I’m excited to introduce you to renowned psychologist Margaret Paul, whose advanced insights and Inner Bonding teachings can help you finally and fully learn to truly love yourself.
I’d like to invite you to join her for The Keys to Finally, Truly Loving Yourself: A Workshop to Discover Inner Bonding Practices for Self Love, Authentic Relationships & Deep Healing.
During this special session with Margaret Paul, co-creator of the Inner Bonding method, you’ll find out about techniques for working with your feelings of pain, anxiety, and fear — so that you can form healthy attachments with the wounded parts of you… and truly love yourself.
During this free virtual event, you’ll:
- Gain a new understanding of the causes of depression and anxiety (and how to overcome them)
- Discover how to use self-love and “re-parenting” — instead of media, food, shopping, and other addictions — to fill your inner emptiness
- Experience a powerful Inner Bonding practice — and give yourself the love you never received
- Approach new relationships with your wholeness rather than neediness
- Make advances in healing core shame
- Discover how to share love instead of always trying to get love
- The process of Inner Bonding teaches you how to “parent” yourself at the deepest levels so that you can finally experience true love for yourself… consistently.
If you’re wondering how you can truly love yourself when you didn’t have healthy models for that growing up, Inner Bonding can help you cultivate this love and sustain it.
And in doing so, you’ll discover that there’s so much more joy, freedom, and love available to you!
P.S. Everyone who registers for The Keys to Finally, Truly Loving Yourself: A Workshop to Discover Inner Bonding Practices for Self Love, Authentic Relationships & Deep Healing, will also receive the video recording afterward. Please don’t miss this rare event with renowned psychologist Margaret Paul.