Empower Yourself to Heal Your Gut & Microbiome
Recent discoveries have revealed that your gastrointestinal (GI) tract ( and the environment of the microbiome) has a bigger, more complex job to do than most of us are aware of…
… and you may be surprised to discover that maintaining a healthy gut and microbiome of the gut — intestinal bacteria — plays a central role in every aspect of your health.
I’m thrilled to let you know about the Happy, Healthy Gut Summit, taking place January 14-16. You’ll hear from an incredible lineup of today’s leading digestive health specialists, Integrative, Naturopathic and Functional Medicine practitioners, researchers, teachers, and authors…
They’ll share the most effective, leading-edge holistic approaches to tapping into the mind-body-microbiome connection, healing your microbiome, and cultivating a healthy gut.
You’ll receive easy-to-implement diet and foods for a healthy gut, lifestyle, supplements — and even mindset tips — to help you restore your digestive health as well as your physical and emotional wellbeing.
Free Online Event
Happy, Healthy Gut Summit
January 14-16, 2020
This gathering of a global community of wellness seekers is ready to cut through the mass-market noise and spend three days with a carefully vetted panel of and digestive health specialists and leaders in the healthy gut movement. You’ll receive highly effective tips and practices to heal and nourish your microbiome of the gut from experts including Holly Tse, Jeffrey M. Smith, Summer Bock, Dr. Tom O’Bryan, McCall McPherson, Dr. Mark Halpern, Dr. Trupti Gokani, Tricia Nelson, Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, and many more.
Here are some of the skills you’ll discover from the digestive health specialists, master nutritionists, microbiome researchers, healers, and authors…
- Ways to bring gut health practices into your own kitchen with foods for medicine and diet for a healthy gut
- The role of emotional eating
- The surprising symptoms of leaky gut progression — including food allergies, low energy, joint pain, thyroid disease, autoimmune conditions, and slow metabolism
- Five friendly bacteria that transform your microbiome of the gut
- How to locate and massage the most powerful Chinese Reflexology point for improving your digestion
- Accessible, easy solutions for fixing the ecology and environment of your gut
- A checklist of what you can do today to protect yourself and your family from environmental toxins
- All you need to know about microbiome and food intolerances
- And much more!
And, you’ll be in good hands with host Stephanie Jackson, Integrative Health Practitioner and Registered Holistic Nutritional Consultant. The founder of Crave Conscious Foods, she’s developed a suite of online programs to teach you to use probiotics functionally and holistically, right in your own kitchen.
I hope you’ll join us for this life-changing event, produced by The Shift Network:
Founder & Curator of Conscious Content
P.S. Here’s some of what the brilliant “healthy gut” & digestive health speakers will be sharing with you…
- Boost your “digestive fire” for more energy, better sleep, and a stronger body through the ancient healing art of Chinese Reflexology with Holly Tse.
- Jeffrey M. Smith will describe the grave dangers of the current U.S. food policy — including genetically engineered food and Roundup herbicide — and how to address this digestive health issue.
- With Summer Bock, you’ll discover the ins and outs of fermented foods and probiotics and the role they play in your digestive health.
- Tricia Nelson will discuss food addiction and emotional eating… the root causes and powerful solutions.
- Discover the best foods to eat to defend against the toxic compounds in our environment with Dr. Tom O’Bryan… and have a healthier, happier gut.
- Discover foods for a healthy gut
- Improve your thyroid function by improving the health of your gut with McCall McPherson.
- Dr. Marc Halpern will show how the key to a healthy digestive system is agni — the power of digestion — and how it can be achieved through Ayurveda.
- Learn your Ayurvedic gut-brain type with Dr. Trupti Gokani, and discover how to alter your diet for a healthy gut to improve your digestive health.