Discover the Music Medicine Wheel as a Music Therapy for Releasing Emotional Blocks
We’ve all experienced how music and sound quickly shift our mood, emotions, and energy.
Music can ignite a memory… liberate emotional blocks and energies… and uncover our innate inner attunement — getting us out of our own way so we can reharmonize with our soul’s truest desires.
Nature holds the same powers to help us heal…
Music medicine, inspired by the elements of Earth (rhythm), Water (harmony), Fire (melody), and Air (silence), awakens our primal wisdom, deepens our intuition, and harmonizes our essence with Nature’s energies. We see the world more artistically and beautifully.
On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 (If you can’t make the live event you can still register here through April 20202 for access to the recording .) author, speaker, drummer, and music therapist Christine Stevens will share the healing balm of both nature and music — healing sounds inspired by the four elements and created with various instruments, including the drum — in a FREE video event: Music Medicine for Your Soul: Music Therapy & Sound Healing With the 4 Elements of Nature.
During this highly experiential music therapy hour, for releasing emotional blocks you’ll:
- Receive and express sound and music as medicine for the body, heart, mind, and soul — feeling into the vibration of what’s needed right now
- Discover the Music Medicine Wheel as an experiential map for liberating emotional blocks, embodying inner attunement, and connecting with the Divine Creative Impulse
- Understand how sound creates altered states of consciousness used by shamans and Indigenous cultures — all documented by modern science
- Experience toning (sounding with your voice) to quickly draw you into a resonance that accelerates your personal mastery
- Experience a music as medicine healing sound bath comprised of the sounds of nature’s elements
- Learn how to use vibration to identify where your body needs healing and tuning in the moment
This music as medicine will be shared with you as a calming sound bath to deeply relax you and guide you to the places in your body where you may be holding stuck energies or emotional blocks — helping you liberate them so you can come home to yourself.
Founder & Host of HighVibeTribeTV.com
P.S. In Music Medicine for Your Soul: Music Therapy Sound Healing With the 4 Elements of Nature, you’ll discover how the healing vibrations of sound can release dormant energy, reduce stress, boost creativity, help you overcome an illness, and even provide a common healing source for building community.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled… however, if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
About Music Therapist Christine Stevens
Christine Stevens is an internationally acclaimed speaker, author, drummer, and music therapist. Holding master’s degrees in both social work and music therapy, Christine inspires people all over the world with her message that music promotes holistic health, spirituality, and wellness. Christine taught her Shift Network courses, Awaken Your Rhythm and Awaken your Healing Rhythm, to over 1,000 students from 36 countries last year.
Christine is the author of Music Medicine, The Healing Drum Kit, and The Art and Heart of Drum Circles book and DVD. She’s recorded three play-along CDs: Reviving Rhythms, Drumming Up Spirit, and Drumming Up Diva. A leader in the music and wellness movement, Christine also serves on the editorial board of Explore: A Journal of Science and Healing.