Access the sacred heart of the universe and enter the kingdom of joy. A free online Shift Network event
As the mystic Vilayat Inayat Khan noted, “‘Why aren’t you dancing with joy at this very moment?’ is the only relevant spiritual question.”
Indeed, the darker the times, the deeper the joy we need to weather them.
That’s why Andrew Harvey, one of today’s most celebrated mystic teachers, is saying that now is the time to refocus on the primacy of joy in our spiritual practices — and discover what it really takes to experience joy as a sustained baseline for our lives.
On Saturday, July 7, Andrew will show you how to bring joy to the center of your spiritual life so that you can have a rock-solid inner foundation, during The Sacred Practice of Joy: 3 Keys to Deepening Your Relationship With the Beloved. (If you miss the live date you can still access the recording here.)
It’s not about denying the pain around you but finding a place of real inner freedom, reverence for the Divine, and unconditional love. Your being can then become more transparent and effervescent even while you deal with very difficult situations.
During this illuminating hour, you’ll:
- See how to approach life like a dancer, as a living expression of Divine Love
- Access and feel the sacred heart of the universe and its overwhelming love
- Remember that you are the beloved of the Beloved and that your life is blessed beyond your imagination
- See how to become a “humble secret agent of the light” in the larger transformation of our time
- Access inner peace whenever you truly want it
- Face what is happening in the world without being consumed by it
- Believe it or not, joy is the secret to effective activism — it has the power to transform us in mysterious and remarkable ways.
So if you feel called to rewire how you think about joy and, more importantly, how you engage in spiritual practices to cultivate it, you’ll receive great value from this sacred hour with one of the wisest teachers of our day!
P.S. During The Sacred Practice of Joy, Andrew will show you why joy is the fuel that keeps your batteries charged, your consciousness open, and your commitment to serve solid.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.