Yoga International Healing & Awakening Summit – Unparalleled Gathering of Yogis
In a word… yoga.
If you’d like to move beyond poses — and deep into a holistic practice designed to unlock your capacity to heal and awaken — join us for a one-of-a-kind experience with a global community of yoga enthusiasts, advocates, and practitioners…
You’ll discover how yoga can help heal chronic illness, stuck emotions, stress, and anxiety… align you with a greater intelligence… and help you more easefully and joyfully navigate life…
You’ll hear from 60+ world-renowned yogis, swamis, swaminis, sages, musicians, scientists, and beloved teachers who will be sharing their accumulated wisdom and powerful depth teachings.
During the Yoga International Summit of Healing & Awakening an online event produced by The Shift Network, you’ll experience and celebrate the beauty, power, and depth of yoga — not as a fitness program, but as a path to a sacred life and a world built on Oneness.
Free Online Event
Yoga International Summit of Healing & Awakening Summit
June 21-24, 2019
This global event will feature more than 60 visionary masters and practitioners from around the globe — including Kia Miller, Raja Choudhury, Jai Dev Singh, Gloria Latham, Seane Corn, Mary Taylor, Richard Freeman, Sister Jenna, Ana Forrest, Richard Miller, Sadhvi Bhagawati Saraswati, H.H. Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji, and many more.
These top yoga experts will share their vast knowledge and invaluable insights about the many ways that yoga is cross-pollinating with other practices… leading to major lifestyle shifts and shaping personal and collective transformation.
I hope you’ll participate in this special online gathering presented by The Shift Network in association with Parmarth Niketan and Yoga International.
During this inspiring 4-day Yoga International Summit event, you’ll discover:
- Ways that yoga can awaken you to a natural intelligence that will guide your life, moment by moment, and help you contribute to a more peaceful world
- How yoga is awakening the Sacred Feminine and Conscious Masculine around the world
- How your own unique sound was specifically designed for your particular body and brain — as the most powerful tool you have for healing, clarity, confidence, and radiance
- How yoga was intentionally sent to the West (planned centuries in advance) by great saints to help harmonize humanity
- Why the crisis of addiction goes far beyond substances and behaviors — and how to apply the essential teachings of yoga to the root causes and the process of healing
- The real cause of burnout — and how to prevent it from happening to you
- How to create an equitable, inclusive, and progressive yoga space for ALL
… and much more!
If you’re ready to live as a beautiful expression of the Divine every day, join us and the extraordinary presenters to discover a complete yogic lifestyle — one that sees the sacred in all things and honors all the world as a divine reflection. You deserve it… and the world needs you!
Founder & Editor in Chief
Here’s what a few participants from last year’s yoga summit had to share:
“I’ve never experienced anything like this! I plan on making this a yearly retreat…”
— Rena Hunt, San Diego, California
“Diverse range of topics raising awareness…”
— Hilary DuPres, Vancouver, Canada
“Perfect mixture of different kinds of yoga styles, spiritual thinking, breathwork…”
— Matt Giordiano
“Enormously exciting, informative, life-affirming and inspirational…”
— Gemma Boyd, London, England
“This summit fed my body and soul on so many levels!”
— Melissa A. Smith, Columbia, South Carolina
“Wonderful cross-section of some of yoga’s top teachers…”
— Robert Omansky, Long Island, New York