Discover the practical steps for realizing your goals & dreams.
What you may not know is that the chakra system is not only a map of your energy body… it’s also THE template for manifesting your goals, dreams, and desires.
Truly manifesting requires every step associated with the chakras: vision, inspiration, heart, power, passion, and muscle.
It’s just not enough to simply think about and visualize a new idea…
On Wednesday, February 14, (recording available if you miss this date) bestselling author and chakra expert Anodea Judith will show you how to utilize nature’s blueprint for manifesting during a free virtual event hosted by The Shift Network: The 7 Keys to Manifesting Through Your Chakras: How to Activate Your Energy Body to Create the Life, Relationships (and World!) You Desire.
During this complimentary session, you’ll discover:
- How the chakras provide a step-by-step plan for manifesting dreams both large and small
- Grounding practices, which are the key to turning your visions into reality
- How obstacles are actually stepping stones to your success
- The secret to turning resistance into motivation and action
- The difference between being, doing, and having, and how we often put them in the wrong order
- Exercises for aligning your desires, vision, and purpose through your energy body
- How to transform self-doubt and uncertainty and use your energy to co-create the world you know is possible
After nearly 40 years of study, personal practice, and teaching, Anodea brings a powerful, integrated approach to manifesting. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to discover her insights and skills for realizing your most heartfelt dreams!
I hope to “see” you there! It’s FREE to attend and you will receive a recording if you can’t listen live.
P.S. If you’ve used other methods of manifesting but they lacked substance and results, then you definitely don’t want to miss The 7 Keys to Manifesting Through Your Chakras: How to Activate Your Energy Body to Create the Life, Relationships (and World!) You Desire.
This event is free — all you need to do is register here.