Discover Guides to Mindfulness Meditation How to During the Mindfulness and Meditation Summit 2020: Cultivate courage, self-compassion, and inner peace. Become a resilience practitioner and increase your capacity for joy.
Explore 25+ Incredible Dharma Guides to Mindfulness Meditation “How to”
Abiding in the crucible of the unknown is at the heart of many Eastern spiritual teachings and is the essence of becoming a spiritual warrior.
Embracing the unknown through heart-centered awareness can be a much-needed grounding and therapeutic practice — especially now when the present is so challenging and the future so uncertain.
Yet, you can become a spiritual warrior and heartfully embrace the unknown.
During this timely Mindfulness & Meditation Summit, you’ll receive teachings from a diverse assembly of speakers representing the numerous paths and traditions under the large umbrella of mindfulness and meditation.
They’ll be sharing ways that mindfulness and meditation can vastly impact your mental and emotional wellbeing, increase your ability to stay centered and at peace, and bolster your innate resources for navigating disturbing or difficult experiences.
During the Mindfulness & Meditation Summit, a convergence of leading guides, practitioners, and teachers will equip you with time-honored methods to become a strong and stable meditator.
Whether you’ve been practicing mindfulness and meditation for years, or you’re just starting out, you’ll receive profoundly life-enhancing transmissions you can benefit from right away.
Free Online Event
Mindfulness & Meditation “How-To” Summit
May 19-22, 2020
This heart-centered gathering will feature more than 25 incredible dharma guides to mindfulness meditation — including Pamela Weiss, Suzanne Bryant, Dr. Nitin Ron, Mark Coleman, James Baraz, Ruth King, Amma Thanasanti, La Sarmiento, Dr. Larry Ward, and many more.
They’ll be sharing numerous ways to gradually build up your core resiliency and presence over time — discovering the mindfulness and meditation skills to shift from states of feeling powerless to states of surrender and openness.
This online gathering of guides to mindfulness meditation is designed to help you access your innate, authentic way of being in the world, embodying compassion, courage, and presence with every action. Prepare to be nourished and renewed with expert mindfulness meditation “how-to” wisdom!
Become a Resilience Practitioner of Mindfulness and Meditation & Increase Your Capacity for Joy
During this 4-day heart-centered meditation and mindfulness leadership summit event, you’ll discover:
- How mindfulness can help you alchemize rage and glean the spiritual gold that lies beneath it
- Restored peace, a renewed compassion for yourself and others, and greater tolerance of uncertainty and the unknown
- The feminine aspect of the Buddha’s awakening, dismantling the hyper-masculine trope of awakening as a solo, heroic process
- How you can use guides to mindfulness and meditation to unhook from the habit of self-attack
- The beauty of the “Indigenous Presence” meditation, which overlays the fundamental wellbeing qualities of Indigenous ceremony onto mindfulness and loving-kindness meditation
- Mindfulness meditation “how-to” “Heart fluency,” which brings your mindful attention to the fundamental and unlimited nourishing qualities already within you
- The spontaneous awakening of joy within you
- How to unlearn the habit of self-criticism and develop a greater capacity for kindness to your loved ones and others
- Concrete mindfulness and meditation tools you can put into practice right away to lessen stress and anxiety, and help you tap into freedom and ease
- How benevolence, compassion, joy, and equanimity are the path to — and the expressions of — wisdom
And so much more!
The remarkable speakers from a wide variety of wisdom traditions will provide timely (and timeless) insights, inspiring stories, and practical teachings that hold keys to transforming relationships, social structures, and humanity’s engagement with the planet.
You’ll hear inspiring personal stories from each speaker about how the power of mindfulness changed their lives. And, they’ll share unique examples of how mindfulness is being used to heal personal, cultural, and racial trauma.
Founder & Conscious Curator of Transformational Events
The Host of Your Weekly Dose of Higher Consciousness Podcast
Here’s Some of What Our Brilliant Speakers will be sharing with you…
- Join Pamela Weiss as she stresses the importance of the feminine qualities of embodiment, intuition, nourishment, and connection as you walk the spiritual path.
- Quiet your thoughts and shift into peaceful awareness with Amma Thanasanti as she provides insights on stress and change — and guides you in a short meditation.
- Experience mindfulness, heartfulness, and Buddhist wisdom with Pascal Auclair — and submerge into these deeper forms of awareness to become balanced and feel freer.
- Immerse yourself in nature-based mindfulness meditation practices with Mark Coleman, who will offer skilled guidance in how to open hearts and minds to the gifts and teachings of nature.
- Ruth King will explain how rage sits at the crossroads of personal transformation… and, when embraced with awareness and compassion, can become an intimate and empathic teacher of stability and integrity.
- Join the “resilience revolution” with Dr. Larry Ward — who’ll help you shift your focus to deeply embodied resilience and the cultivation of an enhanced nervous system.
- Experience a deeper dimension of meditation and self-compassion during difficult moments while walking the dharma path, with James Baraz
- La Sarmiento will help you dissolve the deep conditioning of constantly needing to prove yourself, sharing empowering practices of mindfulness and self-compassion to transform feelings of insecurity and doubt into trust and self-acceptance.
- Suzanne Bryant will convey teachings to equip you on your path to becoming a catalyst for others to embrace their authentic self.
And much more!