EFT Tapping: Heal your body at a cellular level through tapping.
An emerging area of genetics research called “epigenetics” is discovering that you can actually alter the way some of your genes express.
It seems you can positively impact your happiness, health, and the way your body responds to disease by turning “on” the right genes through the practice of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique).
This is exciting news, and it gets even better… you’re invited to discover how to bring this practice into your life with renowned teacher and author Dawson Church during a free virtual event Wednesday, September 6, (Get the recording of this event here) called Tapping Your Way to Optimal Health: Science-based EFT Techniques to Heal Your Body, Reduce Stress & Boost Energy.
Dawson is a brilliant scientist and an exceptional teacher who offers an integrative understanding that provides you with the insights you need to marry the best of Western medical research with holistic treatments.
- Find out how a one-hour tapping session — if done correctly — can affect the expression of 72 genes
- Understand when to use the simple, 7-point form of EFT and when you need the long-form, 12-point version of EFT
- Explore the mechanism behind how tapping changes brain function, as well as the expression of key biochemicals such as DHEA, your main rejuvenation hormone
- Discover a 2-minute stress reduction practice to use whenever you feel triggered
- Understand how to combine emotional remedies like EFT with more physical interventions such as diet, exercise or medication
Do join me in discovering how to use EFT to increase your happiness by “turning on” your helpful genes to shift your body and mind towards a more vibrant, joyful and energized life.
If you’re fascinated by the interface of science, spirituality, health and conscious evolution — this will be a mind-expanding adventure at the leading edge of what we know!
P.S. Don’t miss your chance to join Dawson Church to deepen your understanding of how the Emotional Freedom Technique can shift your health and wellbeing on a cellular level….a free virtual event Wednesday, September 6,
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.