Illuminate the Shadow of Your Enneagram Type with Beatrice Chestnut (September – October 2020): Explore the shadow work of your Enneagram type to experience greater peace and resilience. Discover how your personal shadows and shadow work hold the key to your spiritual evolution.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Register now (and even if you can’t attend live, you’ll receive a downloadable replay later.)
The Enneagram, illuminating 9 primary personality types and paths to wholeness, supports you in unearthing not only your shadow work but your true essence. It deepens your intuition and assists in embodying your unique gifts.
In these times of turmoil — clouded by the missteps of the collective shadow side — we can turn to the Enneagram to help us unveil our own personal shadow. We can discover areas to shine a light on our shadow work.
And explore those parts of our personality we don’t see or may attempt to hide. Which actually hold the keys to our personal and spiritual evolution.
When we welcome the parts of ourselves we habitually deny, we become better able to navigate stressful times. We are also empowered to maintain healthy relationships, and achieve the inner peace we so strongly desire.
Enneagram teacher, psychotherapist, and author Beatrice Chestnut will provide a fascinating glimpse into the shadow sides of your Enneagram type. She will also share the gifts that await when you learn how to illuminate and allow these shadow sides of yourself to surface and accept yourself more fully.
You can register for Illuminate the Shadow Work of Your Enneagram Type: Access Greater Self-Understanding, Resilience & Compassion to Better Navigate Your Life, here.
During this complimentary Enneagram Type – Shadow Work hour, you’ll:
- Discover the Enneagram as a map to wholeness that can help you better navigate your life
- Glimpse the shadow sides of the 9 personality types of the Enneagram. And learn how your own shadow work may be emerging in these difficult times
- Discover how the Enneagram increases self-understanding, illuminates relationship dynamics, and helps build compassion for self and others
- Learn how healing practitioners and therapists can use the Enneagram to gain powerful insights into a client’s personality and challenges
- Experience a guided meditation to tap into the shadow side, and light, of each Enneagram type. And discover each personality’s governing focus and common blind spots
Now more than ever, fear, anger, frustration, and overwhelm are pushing many of us to our limits. And are exposing our shadows. The shadow work that life beckons us to acknowledge, we can use the Enneagram to better see and understand these blind spots in ourselves and others.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to harness your Enneagram type. And use this powerful tool for building healthier, more stable, and more loving relationships — especially during challenging times.
You can RSVP for free here.
P.S. In Illuminate the Shadow Work of Your Enneagram Type: Access Greater Self-Understanding, Resilience & Compassion to Better Navigate Your Life, you’ll explore the shadow sides of the Enneagram types. These will illuminate greater self-awareness, inner peace, and compassion — for yourself and others during these difficult times.
Register now (and even if you can’t attend at the time you choose, you’ll always receive a downloadable replay soon after).