This FREE marketing webinar will walk you through the:
Key Steps to Get You Started In How to Build Brand Awareness & Grow Your Business.
So you have a website and your thinking…”build it and they will come”….well, maybe…….
But after 4-6 months of waiting around for your website investment to kick in, maybe more action is required…..
But don’t wait.
In today’s free marketing webinar, Certified Online Marketing Expert Liz Gracia founder of New Mouse Media and TheMindbodySpiritNetwork.com provides a lively and informative conversation where you will gain some valuable steps to take to make sure your business and results driven offerings and value driven content is visible by your target audience.
You will walk away with key understandings as to the importance of creating a game plan and the “foundational” steps to take to assure your brand building and visibility marketing strategy is consistent, clear and actionable.
- How can I get more visibility for my business?
- Where do I begin?
- What makes sense for me if I have a low marketing budget?
Then this presentation is just for you!
Let’s start with the basics, especially if you are a bricks and mortar business. Here’s some key things to keep in mind:
- How are you going to stand out?
- What’s the location of your business? (Watch my video above to get a great example of how location really mattered in gaining greater brand awareness and visibility for my former home furnishing’s store on Newbury Street in Boston’s Back Bay)
- Do you serve people locally? Does it make sense to use local publications?
If you want inexpensive brand awareness and visibility online, online business directories really do the trick for getting found on local searches. In fact many of my former web design clients have gotten rid of their stand alone websites for one page websites inside of community websites and directories like Houzz.com, Yelp.com and TheMindBodySpiritNetwork.com.
Here’s some key areas to keep in mind for inexpensive visibility and search marketing:
- Google Maps: Ideally you have a brick & mortar building location
- Niche Directories: Houzz, HealthGrades, Psychology Today, The Mind Body Spirit Network
- General Directories: Yelp, Yellow Pages,
- SEO matters! You’ll have MUCH better search results if you understand search engine optimization and have done some professional keyword research analysis and reporting for your website.
Next up? Branding Helps!
When you start creating a content marketing strategy, you want to keep branding in mind, so that you start to become visible, recognizable and easily sharable.
Once you go through the brand building process you really start getting clear, concise and consistent with your images, messages, fonts and regularity of communications.
It’s really not advisable to go through any web design and development, SEO, online marketing or business building without building a brand first!!!
What are some other ways to increase brand awareness and visibility?
Business networking and Meetup Groups!
- Checkout MeetUp.com
- Search for niche groups that are aligned with your offerings.
- Start a Meetup of your own.
- Build your own community.
Look for speaking opportunities. Speaking opportunities are excellent ways to:
- Practice your public speaking
- Establish yourself as an authority in your field of expertise.
- Been seen in your community as an active leader in your area of expertise.
- Build trust and referral relationships and more!
Online webinars are excellent places to build your brand and grow your business beyond your local community.
To get a really good feel for all of the brand building and visibility marketing efforts you can engage in, watch the video (above) as we cover some key brand building “best Practices” including:
- A solid understanding of SEO (search engine optimization). SEO is applicable everywhere online! Know your SEO keywords and you will go far!
- A consistent email marketing strategy.
- Develop strategic partnerships and alliances (The Mind body Spirit Network is built around this leveraged strategy)
- Pick a social media platform that works for you and stick with it. If Facebook is your platform of choice you MUST develop a paid strategy in order to get any return on your investment of time and effort.
- Facebook groups are an excellent way to start building brand awareness and authority around your area of expertise.
If you aren’t clear about developing an ongoing visibility and marketing strategy and how to grow your business, then this presentation could be just what the mindful media marketing doctor ordered!.
The Mind Body Spirit Network was created with the understanding that most service based solopreneurs and small business owners do not have the wherewithal to do what it takes to build brand awareness and visibility online. Membership in The Mind Body Spirit Network is quite comprehensive, but some of our key brand and visibility building packages include:
- Q&A Video Interviews with the Founder & Editor in Chief. These show up on our High Vibe Tribe TV channel on YouTube as well,
- Monthly opportunities to participate in our video book review groups. These are also uploaded to our YouTube Book Review Playlist.
- Opportunities to present in front our Online Meetup Group, and more!
Ready to Increase Your Brand Awareness and Online Visibility?
Become a member of The Mind Body Spirit Network today! Click here.
About Our Presenter:
Liz Gracia is Founder and Director of Marketing for TheMindBodySpiritNetwork.com, a Division of New Mouse Media, LLC. Liz has been helping conscious service based solopreneurs and small businesses reimagine, uplevel and leverage their online marketing investments with simple innovate SEO search and WordPress website design so they can feel great about their online presence, get found on local Google searches, generate highly targeted leads for their businesses and get return on their website marketing investments within months of going live.
Liz is a Certified SEO-SEM Specialist and Certified Customer Acquisition Specialist and has been helping 100’s of small businesses with their online marketing and web design efforts since 2009.