This concept from ancient India means that the whole universe was created from the energy of sound…
Have you experienced the healing power of sound?
From Tibetan singing bowls for meditation and chakra balancing… to the energy-clearing and harmonizing power of tuning forks…
… to the sacred vibrations of your own voice… sounding your soul through humming, singing, even speaking…
And are you aware that your vocal sounds can provide a holographic picture of your body’s nutritional needs? Or that ancient sound symbols combined with advanced sound technology can regenerate unhealthy cells?
Sound-healing approaches can also harmonize your energy body and biofield — and help you transmute anxiety and depression into higher frequencies of love and joy!
These approaches are not new, or new age… in fact, for thousands of years, cultures from around the world have used vibrational medicine to treat illness, revitalize the body, and elevate the spirit.
Every living being (in fact, everything in the universe!) is in a state of vibration. And this means every part of you — from your organs to your bones to your tissues to the fluid in your cells and the electromagnetic field around your body — has a healthy vibrational frequency.
When you’re out of harmony with a part of yourself or your environment, the resonance of your vibratory frequency is low. This dissonance causes dis-ease and stress — and, over time, chronic illness and other imbalances.
That’s why I’m excited to invite you to join the Sound Healing Global Summit — where you’ll discover the curative and evolutionary powers of proven sound-healing therapies with some of today’s leading experts in the fascinating field of vibrational medicine.
Free Online Event
Sound Healing Global Summit
Open to the Power of Vibrational Medicine
September 9-13, 2019
I’m passionate about inviting you to join me for the Sound Healing Global Summit, produced by The Shift Network, where you’ll discover 35 of today’s highly sought-after experts, transformational sound-healing pioneers, and practitioners — including Eileen McKusick, Jonathan Goldman, John Beaulieu, Christine Stevens, Chloë Goodchild, Deva Premal, and Miten, Barbara Borden, Steve Halpern, Mona Delfino, John Stuart Reid, David Gibson and others — sharing the latest science and leading-edge techniques in sound healing.
During this groundbreaking 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- Sacred healing chants, breathing, mantras, and sonic meditations to empower you and balance your mind
- The nature and inter-relationship of sound, healing, and consciousness
- The role of tone, tempo, and pattern as primary components of therapeutic music and sound
- The intersection between stillness and sound — for heart coherence and resonance with the field
- How simple sound and meditation techniques can help you reset your nervous system, boost your immunity, and cultivate compassionate relationships
- The power of drum-sing-dance… how to de-stress in 15 minutes or less and bring more joy into your life
- Exactly how sound and vibration work — physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually
- Practical tips for expanding your personal sound practice and sharing it with others
- New science and research uncovering the true potential of music in integrative medicine
- Conscious listening as a bridge to creativity and connectivity
- Acoustical bridges to your spiritual self, essential nature, and highest purpose
… and so much more.
Whether you’re ready to discover the ideal daily sound-healing practice for you, or learn how the alchemy of crystal singing bowls can shift your consciousness, you’ll deepen your knowledge of healing practices that address your wellbeing in a truly holistic way, impacting each part of your life.
Join this amazing panel of other presenters to equip yourself with the right approaches and techniques in vibrational medicine for YOU — and increase your vibrancy, balance, and restoration in the process.
Founder & Transformational Leader & Teacher of Consciousness
P.S. Here’s some of what our brilliant speakers will be sharing on the many dimensions of sound healing:
- Eileen McKusick will share exactly how vibrational medicine can clear energy blocks and revitalize your whole being, by tuning your biofield.
- Jonathan Goldman will reveal the fascinating principles of sound healing — and powerful ways that sound can transform your health and your life.
- Sound pioneer John Beaulieu will illuminate the science and practice of sound healing, and share a daily practice to tune your nervous system.
- Christine Stevens will help you awaken your own healing rhythms through drumming.
- Chloë Goodchild will show you how to tune into the 7 sounds of love in your own voice.
- Deva Premal and Miten will voice essential mantras to activate the sacred medicine of sound in your mind and body.
- Barbara Borden will guide you to commune with the great heartbeat of life, for deeper healing and spiritual awareness.
- Jump on the sound wave of consciousness with Steve Halpern — and explore acoustic archaeology and cross-cultural approaches to sound healing.
- Phyllis Douglass will unlock new, acoustical gateways to your creativity and life transitions.
- Connect to your soul through Mona Delfino’s proven humming techniques.
- John Stuart Reid will reveal leading-edge insights about music medicine and sound therapy, and how sound can trigger healing at the cellular level.